Power Rangers: Legacy SIGNUPS! ((Closed....))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What should the new Zords be based off of?

• Total voters
tumblr_mukop3B91D1ro2oibo1_500.png

Savannah Loveluck
Pink Ranger

female.
eighteen.
high-school drop out.
waitress.
zord: fox

x. strengths: street smart, quick witted, enthusiastic, morally correct
x. weaknesses: impulsive, stubborn, unforgiving
x. talents: self-defense trained, flexible and agile (gymnastic training as a child)
x. fears: small spaces (claustrophobia), heights, monsters
x. secret: Savannah is slightly infatuated with another ranger (or will be when they meet if they haven't already), though she is too stubborn to say anything. She is also very wealthy but rarely lets people know because she has tried to distance herself from her family because they put far too much pressure on their daughter; Savannah is insanely smart but grew bored of high-school level classes and dropped out, eventually emancipating herself. Savannah also hates that she became the pink ranger because she secretly hates pink and envies the others as they recieved far better powers in her opinion. (her thoughts, not mine, the pink ranger was always my favourite! haha.)
x. personality: Savannah is a very stubborn girl but tends to show this side of personality in a very elegant way. She will have structured arguments with those who try to push her into something that she doesn't want to do (unless they're her parents) and will often attempt to venture out on her own for fear of her friends getting hurt. Savannah is struggling with being part of a team but is slowly beginning to learn that they're much stronger together than they are apart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shadeslayer05
Lo
New-Stills-of-Phoebe-Tonkin-as-Hayley-in-1-01-Always-and-Forever-of-The-Originals-hayley-35672047-500-333.jpg

Savannah Loveluck
Pink Ranger

female.
eighteen.
high-school drop out.
waitress.
zord: fox

x. strengths: street smart, quick witted, enthusiastic, morally correct
x. weaknesses: impulsive, stubborn, unforgiving
x. talents: self-defense trained, flexible and agile (gymnastic training as a child)
x. fears: small spaces (claustrophobia), heights, monsters
x. secret: Savannah is slightly infatuated with another ranger (or will be when they meet if they haven't already), though she is too stubborn to say anything. She is also very wealthy but rarely lets people know because she has tried to distance herself from her family because they put far too much pressure on their daughter; Savannah is insanely smart but grew bored of high-school level classes and dropped out, eventually emancipating herself. Savannah also hates that she became the pink ranger because she secretly hates pink and envies the others as they recieved far better powers in her opinion. (her thoughts, not mine, the pink ranger was always my favourite! haha.)
x. personality: Savannah is a very stubborn girl but tends to show this side of personality in a very elegant way. She will have structured arguments with those who try to push her into something that she doesn't want to do (unless they're her parents) and will often attempt to venture out on her own for fear of her friends getting hurt. Savannah is struggling with being part of a team but is slowly beginning to learn that they much stronger together than they are apart.
Love her! ^.^

Oh, guys-- we will have such a cool ass team.

The best team!

Well it would be the best if Tommy was on it but oh well!
I can't believe I get to be a kicking guy like Bruce Campbell...
XD

I can so see Benedict training the Rangers in weird little dainty things like knitting and then: HELL NO GUYS WE ARE NOW THROWING KNIVES AT EACH OTHER

XD

I can't believe I get to be a kicking guy like Bruce Campbell...
XD

I can so see Benedict training the Rangers in weird little dainty things like knitting and then: HELL NO GUYS WE ARE NOW THROWING KNIVES AT EACH OTHER

XD
I can so see that happen! It'll be hilarious. xD

It was actually this one that had gotten my attention, and plus, I can see a lot of potential in this RP. :3

Ahh I can't wait for Bishop to he socially awkward around other rangers and get yelled at for being lazy, I have to start thinking of dry remarks to say though.

It'll be easy, don't worry^.^

Hm.

Should I write as the primary villain, as well, guys?

I think that would be a great idea. That way, the story can controlled in the way you want it.
~Shrug.~ ^^'

This is going to be awesome. :)

Am I seeing this right, that presently we have a 4 ranger team with 2 specials?

Red Ranger-- Razilin
Blue Ranger-- msbutterfly92
*White Ranger-- Celane
*Green Ranger-- Princess of the Teacup
Yellow Ranger-- Januarius
Headless Horseman-- Shadeslayer05
Pink Ranger-- Eclipse

Might I suggest that we make White into a standard ranger for a full 5 ranger team with Green being the special/6th ranger?

White has been an alternate standard ranger color for Pink on other teams

EDIT: Alternatively, Green could be a standard and White be the 6th ranger, as Green has also been an alt standard color for Black

Ranger Form
Character Name: Kurou Hisakawa
Occupation/School/Grade: Student, Senior
Ranger Color/Zord idea: Black. Since we're clearly Halloween themed, let's stick with halloween imagery. If we do, I'd like Skeleton.

General Appearance:
gakuran_girl_ii_by_redichiyami-d5odrks.jpg

Strengths: Expert brawler/grappler, great defensive fighter
Weaknesses: Terrible shot, tends to charge into fights even when they're traps.
More: (I'm really not sure what goes here)
Talents: Highly skilled at math and knowledgable on history, despite her tough appearance.
Fears: Not being able to defend those she considers worth protecting
General Personality: Very tough and stand-offish, only respecting those who've proven themselves worthy of it.
Secret: Her parents wanted a boy very much, and she feels like she has to act like a man to make it up to them.
More: (Also not really sure what should go here.)

@Razilin This setup is mocking MMPR a little bit more than any other series... though-- White and Green will exist at the same time, not as one entity that shifts, like the Green Dragon power shifting to the White Tiger. So-- I think it'll be fine, especially with the intro of the black ranger.

@digiexpert --ACCEPTED! I can't view the image on my crappy hospital wifi-- but I'm sure le person is perfect.

So, all in all:

We have:
Red
Blue
Yellow
Pink
Black

White
Green

Le Villain+Le Me

It'll be well-rounded, and guys-- this RP will be HUGE.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person