Power Rangers: Legacy SIGNUPS! ((Closed....))

What should the new Zords be based off of?

• Total voters
Dunwich

Just to toss in some Lovecraft in there.

I kind of wrote her bio, I just need the setting. Like, do they all attend "Sleepy Hollow High" or something?

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
Hey guys!! I'm going to join this rp on the antagonist/ anti-hero side of things!!! I'm so excited to rp with you alllllllz. :S

My CS will be up soon! ^_^

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I'm not great at writing bios, but I tried. If there's anything I can add, or anything I should take out, I would appreciate some criticism. I always love improvement. Posting in a second.

Just noticed... The bios. Totally did not know we just had to repost? :D

Character Name: Aurora Geneva
Occupation/School/Grade: High School Senior/ 12th
Ranger Color/Zord idea: Orange / Bat

General Appearance:
Aurora.png

Strengths: Loyal/Strong-Willed/Very Intelligent/Adaptable/Honest

Weaknesses: Stubborn/Melodramatic/Aloof/Domineering

More: Photographic Memory, and a very detailed analyzer.

Talents: Tech whiz, Krav Maga Martial Artist (Amatuer), Volleyball Player & Swimmer.

Fears: Being Alone

General Personality: A girl that keeps to herself unless in a comfortable environment. Not malicious and rather selfless. Charming and funny, but really weird. She's a undercover nerd who loves video games and comics, and a romaticized persona, but you'd never judge that by her balanced and isolated exterior.

Secret: She believes that literally ANYTHING is possible, from superheroes all the way down to conspiracies. She believes she's chosen for a supreme destiny.

*Specialties include:
Reason for plot insertion: Becomes subject to the control and whim of Pandemonium involuntarily, and eventually becomes a pawn in the rebellion against the rangers. This threat will become very surreal when the truth comes to light about the villain's ultimate scheme.

Drive/Focus: Controlled by Pandemonium/To destroy the Power Rangers.
Appearance:
(Soon to be)
0rangeR.jpg

Powers (Up to 5)?

-Portal Manipulation: Has the ability to create rifts in space and manipulate spatial position. ((Think of Blink from X-Men))
-Sonic Manipulation: Can maipulate, amlify, and reduce soundwaves and project them in waves.

(Didn't want any more powers, I don't want to OP my char)

Homeworld? Earth

• Love
Reactions: 2 people

Character Name: Aurora Geneva

Occupation/School/Grade: High School Senior/ 12th
Ranger Color/Zord idea: Orange / Bat

General Appearance:

View attachment 42095

Strengths: Loyal/Strong-Willed/Very Intelligent/Adaptable/Honest

Weaknesses: Stubborn/Melodramatic/Aloof/Domineering

More: Photographic Memory, and a very detailed analyzer.

Talents: Tech whiz, Krav Maga Martial Artist (Amatuer), Volleyball Player & Swimmer.

Fears: Being Alone

General Personality: A girl that keeps to herself unless in a comfortable environment. Not malicious and rather selfless. Charming and funny, but really weird. She's a undercover nerd who loves video games and comics, and a romaticized persona, but you'd never judge that by her balanced and isolated exterior.

Secret: She believes that literally ANYTHING is possible, from superheroes all the way down to conspiracies. She believes she's chosen for a supreme destiny.

*Specialties include:

Reason for plot insertion: Becomes subject to the control and whim of Pandemonium involuntarily, and eventually becomes a pawn in the rebellion against the rangers. This threat will become very surreal when the truth comes to light about the villain's ultimate scheme.

Drive/Focus: Controlled by Pandemonium/To destroy the Power Rangers.
Appearance:
(Soon to be)
View attachment 42096

Powers (Up to 5)?

-Portal Manipulation: Has the ability to create rifts in space and manipulate spatial position. ((Think of Blink from X-Men))
-Sonic Manipulation: Can maipulate, amlify, and reduce soundwaves and project them in waves.

(Didn't want any more powers, I don't want to OP my char)

Homeworld? Earth
I love her to bits. ^.^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
All these awesome power rangers are making mine feel like she's missing things . Dx Nice one.

By the way, I can't copy and paste through my phone. For all the big wow of iPhones, it won't allow me to do this one simple task. Haha. >.<