Power Rangers: Legacy SIGNUPS! ((Closed....))

What should the new Zords be based off of?

• Total voters
Ac
Character Name: Bishop Hammond
Occupation/School/Grade: Freelance editor/11th grade
Ranger Color/Zord idea: White/Cheetah

General Appearance:

monty_oum_by_soulfirephotography-d6dgqhd.jpg

Strengths: Very quick on his feet, athletic, intelligent, quick to find solutions to problems.

Weaknesses: Extremly lazy, hesitates when it comes to helping others, over thinks things, lacks physical strength

More: Enjoys computers, t.v shows and can speak japanese, also watches a lot of japanese things on his computer making others look at him weirdly, a little on the social akward side

Talents:Speed, agility, his quic thinking, amazing work habtis such as not finishing until he is done.

Fears: Spiders, talking to others for long periods of time, making the wrong plans and getting others hurt, having to choose between his safety and others.

General Personality: Bishop is a weird person in general, at times he can be very socially awkward not wanting to talk to others or just mumbling in response, and other times he can be very sarcastic, with dry remarks that can make others laugh. These two personas make it extremly hard to tell wether Bishop wants friends or not.

Secret:Bishop never wanted to be a ranger he never had thought about saving others in trouble, but since he was somewhat forced to by pride he decided to take the job though he often things of quitting.

More: His type of fighting style is a very quick open handed style foucused aroound quick less damaging punches open handed so it is easy to grab and throw and also easy to counter and powerful kicks.
Accepted-- also, due to the color, will he be a specialty ranger?

Ac

Accepted-- also, due to the color, will he be a specialty ranger?

Oh I forgot that white and other things would make him a specailty ranger, if you would like then I could change the color.

Oh I forgot that white and other things would make him a specailty ranger, if you would like then I could change the color.
If you would like to change it, sure. ^.^ Unless, of course, you want to be added in as an extension of the team.

You'll still be able to roleplay, you just won't become a ranger for a little bit.

It'll be this huge plot she-bang. :3

If you would like to change it, sure. ^.^ Unless, of course, you want to be added in as an extension of the team.

You'll still be able to roleplay, you just won't become a ranger for a little bit.

It'll be this huge plot she-bang. :3

That actually souunds really fun, so extension team sounds good.

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
That actually souunds really fun, so extension team sounds good.
Alrightie! ^.^

I made a group-- but I'm restricted to mobile, so I can't create a logo yet.

But I will ^.^

You made a group? Where is it?

Character Name: Blair Chase
Occupation/School/Grade: Part Time Florist / Senior
Ranger Color/Zord idea: Green / Scorpion

General Appearance:
3122_394572.jpg

Strengths:
- Outdoorsy
- Great Climber
- Good with animals
- Fast runner

Weaknesses:
- Weak against the cold
- She gets involved in other people's business.

More: Unlike most people, she loves insects and will readily pick one up if she finds it interesting enough.

Talents: She can identify over 300 species of plant.
She's petite so she's good at hiding.
Her mom is a beekeeper, so she has experience with the hateful beasties.

Fears: Fire

General Personality: Blair is headstrong and always stands up for what she thinks is right. She hates seeing people bullied and has a tendency to interfere without even knowing the person who's being targeted. She's a talker and she sometimes tries too hard to make people feel comfortable around her.

Secret: Her mom is cheating on her father, with a man Blair introduced her to.

Last edited:
You made a group? Where is it?
It's in the group tab. I'm on mobile, so I'm like...
UGH

but I will get you guys in the right direction soon.

Also-- do any of you guys know anyone who would play a good villain or monster?

Character Name: Blair Chase
Occupation/School/Grade: Part Time Florist / Senior
Ranger Color/Zord idea: Green / Scorpion

General Appearance:
3122_394572.jpg

Strengths:
- Outdoorsy
- Great Climber
- Good with animals
- Fast runner

Weaknesses:
- Weak against the cold
- She gets involved in other people's business.

More: Unlike most people, she loves insects and will readily pick one up if she finds it interesting enough.

Talents: She can identify over 300 species of plant.
She's petite so she's good at hiding.

Fears: Fire

General Personality: Blair is headstrong and always stands up for what she thinks is right. She hates seeing people bullied and has a tendency to interfere without even knowing the person who's being targeted. She's a talker and she sometimes tries too hard to make people feel comfortable around her.
Secret: Her mom is cheating on her father, with a man who Blair introduced her to.

*Specialties include:
Her mom keeps bees, so she knows how to handle the stinging monsters.
She knows a lot about horticulture.

Reason for plot insertion: Not sure about this?
Accepted!

Oh, I do like this so far.

Specialty ranger, right?

If purple is a specialty ranger, is it still okay if I go ahead and make pink? I feel like purple and pink would eliminate the same position in the team. :P

If purple is a specialty ranger, is it still okay if I go ahead and make pink? I feel like purple and pink would eliminate the same position in the team. :P
You can go ahead and make a pink ranger.

I think two special Rangers would be good at first, so it would be nice to thicken out the ranks first.

And we neeeeed monsters, too.

XD

@Shadeslayer05

Actually I just switched her color to green. I only took purple cause I thought green was taken. :D

Nevermind. I found the group. xD

Is there still room in this? If so, I'd love to join in. Let's go with...black.

Awesome. Consider this my reservation, I'll fill out the form tomorrow, it's kind of late where I am.