1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy ANYTHING, magical/medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, future fantasy, high fantasy (mages and magic) sci-fi, horror, Flowing Romance (no love at first sight and nothing fluffy), vampires, werewolves, space odyssey, epic quest, adventure, combat, action, HUMOR <3, Anthro, World of Warcraft. Non-Human races.
Hi! It's me! Zizi! Been gone a while… really long while… but I'm back! To test the waters on trying to get in some forum rp in between my in-game role play on World of Warcraft.

Please check out my profile page to see if we'd be a good partner match. I'm pretty easy going but I do at least ask interested parties at least be able to reply once a week, although more would be ok! Longer then a week and I'll assume you've lost interest.

Another thing I ask is please be okay with giving juicy detailed posts. You don't have to write a novel but a couple or paragraphs showing detail and emotion is like candy to me.

Last but not least, I do love a good, well written romance in my stories but I do not ERP. I've tried it out and it's just gets boring to me. So I do require that any romantic moments fade to black.

Other then that I'm also looking for someone to be involved in the plot. Someone to bounce ideas with and to randomly message me excited about our characters. Also please be at least 18+ simply because I like more mature content. (Violence, Adult themes (though no ERP), etc)

Right now my mind is on just two things. World of Warcraft and this original plot. I'm willing to play either! Any time in WoW, doesn't have to be current content. Though I do main Horde so most of my characters are of that faction, but I'd love to do some cross faction roleplay!

I sadly have no specific plot or story in mind here but throw something at me.

In a post-apocalyptic world where water is a rare resource is where you find the start of this story. A natural disaster rendered the world a wasteland but also gave select few power of the elements, or magic. The city of Midgrim is the last beacon of civilization by the sea, or so those who rule it say so. The futuristic technology and water purification plants of this ominous city are a stark contrast to the dusty wastes.

But greed and corruption run rampant in the Mafia that owns the water purification plants. The higher up the ranks the more posh the life, the lower in the social standing the more of a struggle life is. They own the city. Play by their rules and you'll be fine. Cross them and they'll send out the 'dogs' to take you out. Those with the power to will the elements are of keen interest to the mafia, all must be registered. All must be monitored.

Rebel groups pop up frequently but hitmen and assassins are always sent out to squash any rebellion.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I first plotted this with a friend but she grew bored with the plot before we even got it really off the ground. While I have no ill feelings towards her, I do really miss this world I built. I did a fair amount of work into this world and my characters. Be a shame to let it go!

This is a fantasy/sci-fi set in a post-apocalyptic world that is rife with crime and violence. I have the wastes developed, the pseudo religion that popped up after the disaster, how the crime syndicate runs, the elements used (and how powerful a magi can be), how the city itself looks and probably a few other things I can't think of.

The story I want to play out revolves around the assassins of the mafia families, the rising rebellion, and the struggle within the city. I personally have a full cast of characters within the city but I aim to focus on just one.

Check out the tumblr blog to get an idea of what I was going for Tumblr but I'd be more than happy to explain anything you have questions for. But the jist, think of Midgar from Final Fantasy VII and you'll get an idea of how I envisioned the world… Hence the similarities in the name.

I'm looking to play two characters, meaning I'd be willing to open two slots for this rp with two different people. I'd be willing to make it a group rp but groups scare me and I worry about keeping multiple people interested and involved. >.<; I could be persuaded to rp other characters (I have a full cast after all within this realm lol).
An Irish assassin chained unwillingly to one of the mafia families. Smooth, cool and a prankster are some ways others would describe Raz. Although ruthless asshole could also come up when mentioning this Irishman. He unabashedly hits on any male he finds attractive. But there is honor and loyalty in him. Most of which is for his younger sister Dyzz and his best friend Nar'thok.

Hitman by trade, he prefers long ranged weapons and favors a compact element bow to take down targets. His agility and use of gadgets help him get out of most situations. Raz also uses trained desert wolves to aid him in combat, though now this Irish bad boy is nothing more than an attack dog on a short leash that is held by the Raven's Edge syndicate.
AURazCloseup.jpg
Sensual and seductive, one could be fooled into thinking this sexy Latina woman meant no harm. But this would be a fatal mistake. She is well known among the Flock of Raven's Edge for always getting the job done.

Sash herself is a calm, wise soul, someone with high confidence and mystique. Always eloquent and with an air of grace, but do not let this fool you. There is a dark side to this siren, but she is the glue that holds the rag tag group together: a shepherd and guardian to those she's close to.
SashruiAU.jpg
/SPOILER]