[Post-Apoc Fantasy] Join Iwaku's EPIC Mass RP: Ilium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous GMs, Asmodeus and Tegan, demanded no anime. The current GM team is more lax about it but I think the general consensus is that we prefer not if you can avoid it. Animated is okay - there is a lot of drawn artwork used for character images (in fact, most of it is non-anime artwork).

Try to lean towards more realistic art if you can. If there is simply no image you can find that you feel suits your character, go ahead and use the anime one. xD

I'll try to search. :3

Aaand, I believe I found one. X3

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Oh! Is it possible to list our alignment as the merchant locale, or do we need to pick from the three originals?

You can list the Merchant Nation now, yes.

Might I ask the name of that again? XD I know it starts with a P and sounds merchanty.

The Prosperos Guild or The Prosperos will work fine!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you! :D

Is this roleplay still active and if so what are avaliable roles or key characters needed for plot development?

Is this roleplay still active and if so what are avaliable roles or key characters needed for plot development?
There isn't really a need to confine yourself to "what the plot needs."

What the plot needs is:
Creative individuals who aren't afraid to take a risk.

The GMs have a rough idea of where we want the plot to go, but the only thing absolutely set in stone is how the story will end (and to be honest, I think we could be convinced to change even that). It's up to the players to determine the story!

If you want a less abstract answer to "what the plot needs":
- Any type of character who can assist an old general in reclaiming his homeland from a mysterious force
OR
- Any character who can fit into the merchant plot described earlier - that is, a growing nation of merchants approach tensions with the Red nation over its expansion.

Reactions: Lucian
demi gods are they allowed divine beasts are they present or what r the gods u r using anyone u can make or real world ones

Alrighty! I posted my character application. I'll get myself up to date on the reading post haste.

Well, I am considering joining this now. I'll start working on caching up with the story and making a CS.

Awesome!

I should point out that the story is pretty expansive. While I would LOVE for all new members to read EVERYTHING, I understand that's a huge task. In most cases, reading the synopses that unanun has been putting together and catching up on the last and current chapter in your nation are enough. Everything else is extra credit ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: ThE_DeAd
That's good do hear fatal, it puts a little less pressure on me to burn through it. When should we expect to hear back on approvals/requested character sheet changes?

Oh my fatal ... have you been reading everything? :)

I am currently in israel and fighting terrible jet lag. I will get to your app.

We have had a lot of applications to Viridos, and if you've all come from this thread then you have come a long way to perking the RP up. At this point, coming in to any section is just as good.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
JOIN TEAM BLUE.

>:[

Kaustir wouldn't mind having more soldiers. Because Pegulis is going to get stomped.

Status
Not open for further replies.