[Post-Apoc Fantasy] Join Iwaku's EPIC Mass RP: Ilium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your face is gonna get stomped.

It's not looking good. Pegulis is being assaulted on multiple fronts.

Kaustir could use some desertrats (rank and file, etc).

Kaustiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir

My loyalties are divided now, but because Pegulis was my first:

Peguliiiiiiiiiisssssssah! FightO!

So, has anyone hijacked Jarriksdotter the way you guys have K'larr?

I'm thinking about returning, and I would actually rather focus on her a bit more, but would need a bit of refresher from anyone who knows what she's been up to, if anything.

@GonzoB.

I have not, she is a forgotten soul. And sorry I didn't see this post earlier, I don't check this forum much.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jade
Ilium is ALWAYS looking for new members!

@GonzoB. point of entry this chapter is Jarricksdotter heading a detachment of Tavark brutes to hold off the Kaustrians, or sometime in Book 2 which can be at your leisure. I can write in Jarricksdotter now if needed.

• Love
Reactions: Jade
Is Illium still looking for new members? The last time it was asked was in the beginning of May so I'm a bit unsure. The ad is still up and I've been wanting to join for a while now, so...

Ilium is ALWAYS looking for new members! :D

While I can certainly see why the environment for Ilium can be kind of intimidating, there's no need to be!

The GM team is committed to making Ilium as good as it can be, and that can't happen without the players. We don't bite, promise.

(Although maybe unanun does, I dunno. Have you seen that avatar? Yeesh.)

So go ahead and submit an application! We're always open to new members and will help you in whatever ways we can. We won't baby you or hold your hand through Ilium, but we'll give you whatever tools or help you might need in this crazy world!

Asfhk

*Hides under a rock*

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Interesting. I'll have to go through the linked information, and then see if my character (a Dragon) would fit the world and how, and then see about getting up and running. That is, if you'd like me to. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.