PolyLife [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luna Gillian

@Lucifers Sairen

I just realized that you're characters do not have last names. May I have them please? :3

@Lorchenne @Temper Tantrum
Thankies. And yes, the suspense is killing me too. HURRY UP TEMPER! *throws sock at you*

And yes a picture for the child would be nice. :3

Would the last name be the husband's last name? Or just our own last names?

sorry, sorry. *skillfully evades sock but trips* Am now finishing the details. xDDDDDD

I was going to ask about that. The last names I mean, but thank you. xDD

Well I'm guessing to know their last name before marriage. So I gave her one as her maiden name.

Do all spouses have to carry the name Silver? Or only females? Or only middle class? Or what?

Hm, Endre Silver. Not bad. Cai Silver...hm.

Spouse

Name: Andrew Kazumi "Drew/Andy" Yamato

Class: Lower Class

Personality: cheerful, open, possessive, protective, has an explosive temper that doesn't come out often except when you tease him about his sloping shoulders, really patient, gives off an easy going personality but hides a deeper, crueler, darker personality, cares much for the "family" and is most of the time seen as a Mother Hen. Well, he is a Mother Hen.

Bio: Andrew grew up as the eldest of the family who he had to care for plus a mother, who never married (useless woman) but had multiple children (4 others), with different men.
Raising them proper (yes him, not his wench of a mother), he saw them get married to those above them with both a teary farewell and a joyful weight off his shoulders. He vowed he would never become like his mother.
Imagine his shock when at the age of 23, his mother tells him she's pregnant. Again. One would think she'd be unable by now, but still he took responsibility of his brother. And she died. Just like that. Bitch.
Then suddenly, there was Victor at his door looking all suave and cool and well...there. Andrew felt the sweet relief of having someone to count on, to lean on and quite honestly, he was hot.
He didn't believe in something as useless as love. But found himself in love with Victor and came to accept that. Eventually.
He also accepted that the man was going to have more than just him. It was the rule of society. He may not like it, but he'll accept it and even give them all a part in his heart. Because sometimes, just sometimes, he wants to feel the belonging he felt he never got.

Sibling: Matthew Kazuki Yamato

Children: Nathaniel Silver

Sibling
62d16b6a-3285-4a40-898e-c978a21eb0c9_zpsbba2f44a.jpg

Name: Matthew "Mattie" Yamato

Sibling: Andrew Yamato

Personality: to put into simple words, naughty, mischievous, sarcastic, smart and quite possessive of Andrew, Nathaniel and oh, Nathaniel's dad, he also likes the other spouses, well, if they like him too

Child

Name: Nathaniel Kazuya Silver

Parents: Victor Silver - Father, Andrew Yamato - "Mother"

Personality: Possessive, shy, and oddly not spoiled, attached to Mattie, Mommy and Daddy, is frightened of the new spouses but if their nice, he may just approach, is where ever Mattie is and sometimes, as mischievous as Mattie, and apparently, he inherited not just Mommy's looks and shoulders, but also his explosive temper

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lorchenne
@Lucifers Sairen
@Luna Gillian

I need the last names for when Victor goes to meet them. When he chooses them and brings them back to the house, they becomes his spouses officially and their last names are changed to Silver. In the main spouse post I will put for example;

Cai Silver nee Schwartz

So I just need you guys to add the maiden names to your characters.

@Temper Tantrum

FINALLY! *takes thrown sock back* And accepted. :D I love all three of them. :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
ASDFHJK,LDSDFGJK SHO AND NINO
/DYING ESCALATES FURTHER

Also, is there something I need to change?

• Love
Megu.

>sloping shoulders
>sloping shoulders
>sloping shoulders
>sloping shoulders
shoooooo

Naw i'm kidding. I'm not able to unsee Sakurai Sho at the moment.

Reactions: Boss Megu
I hope my character's turned out okay.

And that the pictures are proportional to their age. :/ Asian's you know.

@Temper Tantrum

FINALLY! *takes thrown sock back* And accepted. :D I love all three of them. :D

Yay, I'm glad you love them! :D Because yeah! :D

ASDFHJK,LDSDFGJK SHO AND NINO
/DYING ESCALATES FURTHER
;D I told you I was giving you a surprise. :D

Megu.

>sloping shoulders
>sloping shoulders
>sloping shoulders
>sloping shoulders
shoooooo

Naw i'm kidding. I'm not able to unsee Sakurai Sho at the moment.

..........I HAVE FREAKING SLOPING SHOULDERS, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SLOPING SHOULDERS?! jk. XD

Yeah...I stalked him. That's an actual 7 year old Sho. ...or was it 6...not sure.

Welcome to the fandom. ;D Where anything is possible in a fan's mind. xD

@The Red Tazelwurm quick question, you mentioned that siblings MAY not attend The Mould. Does that mean, they CAN? or its not possible at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should capitalize the MAY instead.
Wao closed signups

@Temper Tantrum

It's impossible for them to attend the Mould, but I'm adding a rule that allows for the parent to have tutors for children up until they turn 12, after that the kids from the upper class parent and the spouse will go to the Mould and the accidental children or siblings will go to a Middle class school. Teh schools are both boarding schools by the way.

• Thank You
@Lorchenne

And shoot I meant to simply put closed, I dunno why I added sign ups. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.