PolyLife [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying that. :) So basically, the dependant will not go to the mould but in the Middle Class Schools that are going to be boarding schools. :) Kewl, okay. But that doesn't change their status as Lower Class correct?

and oh, red, you need to update Victor's children thing. lol but you've seen it, my bad.

and I really should go work on my own RP....

@Lucifers Sairen
@Lorchenne
@Luna Gillian
@Temper Tantrum

Oh yeah, so I know it might be hard, but in the future, if you guys bring in a kid that is biologically Victor's and your characters' please try and choose a kid that looks a bit like Victor too.

...sorry bout mine. :O

Do you want me to go change him?

edit: yay~♫ Thanks for all the clarifications red. :D

My characters can't have kids. :( Would that make them kind of problematic?

@Lorchenne

No, since it's the future I made it possible for everyone to have children.

@Temper Tantrum

No it's fine, just next time if there is one.

How do we go about this again? Like, we give an intro to whatever the character is doing?
I thought it was going to be like the whodunnit you opened before where the interviews took place at different times but the rp was simultaneous.

Edit: Whatever the character is doing at the moment Silver comes to them.

@Lorchenne

Yes, it's basically you guys are going about your business when Victor knocks on your door. :3

What about Andrew? He'll just go about his daily routine in the--his own house with the kids? :)

@Temper Tantrum

Yes, he shall. Unless you wanted to post a flash back on how he and Victor met. If not, he wouldn't be waiting for long, after Victor and Luna meet and he confirms her choosing, he'll send her in back home in the limo so she can get settled in her new house and then you guys can get to know each other or stat brawling :3

Reactions: Boss Megu
@Lorchenne

Err I'm kinda confused about Endre? What did he get out of? And do you mean that he was outside?

Edit: So did he walk into Victor or something?

Last edited:
Oh okay! I'll go respond now. :3

Red, question: Does Andrew wait on the spouses somewhere? or do they get somewhere he can meet them in or something? :O

Or does he just stay in his own house?

edit: and I apologize in advance for a really long post.

@Temper Tantrum

Well really Andrew can do whatever he wants while he waits, but since he is the first spouse, he would know that Victor is out retrieving his potentials. ^^ Since all of the spousal houses are next to each other, he would see them or hear them arriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.