PolyLife [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so he can wait in his house then. alright. ;D

I made him jealous....just slightly.

Again, I apologize if it's going to be slightly long....

@Temper Tantrum

It's totes cool, I look forward to jealous Andrew. :3

Reactions: Boss Megu
Am pleased. ;D

Am ...nearly done. just about finishing with the flashback.

@The Red Tazelwurm how do you want their meeting to be. :P They were in their twenties........or never mind. I'll let you fill in the blanks. :) Or rather, write your ver of the flashback. haha

I'll just go~yeah. don't mind me now. hahaha

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I really do seriously apologize. Because I made a monster post.

And I am now going to vanish because....urgh.../dies

edit: btw, red, read your post (lol sorry) and I fell inlove with your Victor. /or this me sleep deprived

he's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I always knew my destiny was to be a rich guy with numerous spouses. :P

And apparently mine is to be a man married to a richer man towering over other spouses and bear children. wait...what? xD

I stopped at guy because I'd rather not continue by saying it's either an aspiring doctor who is co-dependent with his twin sister, a prince who is captivated by his squire or well, a lovable stray.
AMONG OTHERS. Many others.

Well, kay. My destiny is to be both male and female. Thus, Cai. :D

...then let me not get started on me then. All i know is we should just get married. wait what. That's not the proposal I was planning. xD

All i know is that I'm destined to be with you. ;)

Kevin's actually still in the car cause he's an aggressive jerkhole but I'll have him accompany Victor so you don't have to edit your post.

That's fine! Red spoils us both rotten anyway. xD So we're married to Red and indirectly each other.

Which brings me to this question, @The Red Tazelwurm a question: Is it illegal for spouses to be found in bed with each other? Are there consequences or is it up to the husband/wives discretion?

@Temper Tantrum

It's up to the husband/wife's discretion. :3 Are you two planning to hop into bed with each other? Ehehehee, prepare for Victor's jealous rage then. No one but him touches his lovely 'Drew.

Reactions: Boss Megu
/touched is it because Drew's his first? xDD

And no not really, just a random question that popped in my head. haha Though that is a totally interesting scenario. >3

Hey, Cai's touchy about the subject of sex for obvious reasons and Endre's going to be like, threesome, anyone? XD

And sorry, Endre is passive aggressive with guests. He shall be hospitable and you shall take that pampering. XD Damn it! He's emulating Ada!

Yush and he wuvs him. :3

And yes, that would be an interesting scenario. :D

Yay threesome! /shot

Red, each spouse gets a place to live? That big?? And by "property of the Husband" would it be like a compound or something, a neighborhood of spouses?

d'aaawwww~ we love him too! :D

lol threesome. xDDD

I was thinking the same thing, is it like an enclosed villa filled with spouses? :D

@Lorchenne

All that info is on the first page, on the second post. And no, everyone lives on the Husband's estate, not compound. You can consider it a neighborhood if you like. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.