PolyLife [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Temper Tantrum

You can definitely have a male who already had a child! If the child is Victor's, I can make it so that he met you first and you were already with him and we can have your meeting as a flashback. ^^

@Lorchenne
Yes, all identities are allowed. :3

And by IS do you mean Intersex or is that an abbreviation for something else. o.O

And what do you mean about the mpreg? :O Ignore that bit.

Since it's the future technology could have been made so that everybody can get preggers. ^^

taithughesgeijer.jpg

Name: Endre Kovach

Class: lower

Personality: thoughtful, considerate, open-minded, with a catlike relaxed gracefulness in movements and speech, sweet, sincere, mild-mannered, romantic, optimistic, loves company

Bio: Living with a simple desire to experience many things, Endre travels about, backpacking when he isn't painting or singing. He met many people, learned many things. He felt very honored when he was chosen and is immediately drawn to the enchanting Victor Silver and his spouses. His love for Victor is his love for life and humanity.

What else, uh. Toy boats? Pudding cups?
Oh, I mean yes. Intersex.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Accepted! And is he the one who is Intersex? Or...?

@Temper Tantrum

Yaaaay! AND GAHDAMMIT YOU TWO WITH YOUR MATCHING AVATARS!
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
lol. You know you love our matching avatars. ;D

Btw, just to make sure, does the higher class get to choose the lower class in some sort of portfolio if they're pretty enough or something? how does the lower class paired with a higher class, just a question? :P

@Temper Tantrum

Thank you for asking that question! I shall add this response to the first post.

The information of all lower class and upper class persons are place in an online database so that the upper class can learn about them at their leisure. The information can be viewed on the computer, laptop, tablet, cellphone etc. If the upper class person is deaf they will receive the information via Bluetooth.

When an upper class person finds a lower/middle class person that they think are interesting, they contact the database admins and they are given advanced information on the potential spouse. (Advanced information includes: Location, Health Records, Accidental Dependents and Criminal History).

The basic information in the initial database is; Name, Age, Biological Gender, Gender Identity, and Class.

On the subject of health records, the information will only be in the database if the person made medical staff aware of the health issue.

Upon being given the location of the potential spouse, the upper class person then travels to the location and retrieves their spouse.

download2.jpg

Name: Cai Schwartz

Class: lower

Personality: cynical, lacks confidence but makes up for it with some solid guts, frank, sensitive, empathizes with people, hardworking, patient, understanding, mature, quiet

Bio: Cai lived her early life as a boy until puberty brought about feminine changes in her and she decided to identify herself as IS Female. Marked by a strong mind and with a determination to understand herself, she found ironic solace in Tai Chi. When things turned sour for her because of her status, she was then chosen. She is still a bit bitter but Victor Silver seems to calm her fiery will.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, for the child's status, example Victor's child with mine, will the child's status follow the "Mother" or the Husband? :O

edit: sorry bout bombarding you with all these Red.

@Temper Tantrum

It's totally cool. ^_^
If the child is Victor's biologically, the child would be of upper class status.
If the child is not Victor's or they are a sibling they will be of middle class status.

@Luna Gillian
@Lucifers Sairen
@Lorchenne

Does anyone mind turning their character into lower class and not middle class? We only have one lower class so far, and this rp kind of focuses on the lower class not the middle class.

I will be making the IC as soon as everyone gets their stuff settled, kay?

We will start with Victor coming around to choose you guys. Unless previously stated, no one knows that they are being chosen.

As for Temper, you would already be with Victor making you the Head Spouse since you would have been the first. If you want to, you can post a flashback of how you and Victor met. (how he chose you and stuff) :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh lol I though middles would come rare. I'll lower mine both

I could change to lower class but it might alter my person entirely since she's been rather spoiled and her personality is naive and hypocritical Dx

my character's a lower class :O

edit: sorry it's taking so long. :(((

@Luna Gillian

Nah keep her that way, every rp needs at least one spoiled brat. :3

@Lorchenne

Yeah me too, but apparently not. xD Thank you! :D

@Temper Tantrum

Yushhh, awesomess.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Thanks. Endre's a lovable stray and Cai's a feisty lost one. There you go, lowers.

This is actually the hardest character (near hardest) I've had need to create. :D I find myself enjoying this way too much. xDDD

But everything is NEARLY done now. hahaha. ...nearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.