Pokemon World.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
pikachu stops being so awesome later though.

Maybe the animators changed, im not really sure why

perhaps they thought the only personality for that body is a mischievous one. pikachu definitely wouldnt work if it had that chubbiness in the diamond and pearl series, for example.

Hmm okay lol. It looks fun but im worried about joining the rp in case I mess something up with my not knowing Pokemon that well XD

Dont worry. if you mess up then I will be sure to let you know. most likely in a rage :P

@Raitoningu Yes we do, but ATM the baby's trust the trainers, So no dice. Also STOP posting comments and questions in the other thread. Also, some times the moves can, but protect can't be counterd.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry. I spent a lot of time RPing on RPs without specific OOC threads so its just instinct for me to comment on the same thread. Ill try not to in future.

Oh okay. Raitoningu posted after me and seemed mad

Oh no i wasn't mad, I just hadnt anticipated the use of offensive moves to counter moves :D I thought we were going on game logic not anime logic.

Lol thats not comforting! XD Ill have to research a lot....Question though does the Pokemon I choose have to be the lowest level or can they be any level? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question <<<< Pokemon noob

Lol thats not comforting! XD Ill have to research a lot....Question though does the Pokemon I choose have to be the lowest level or can they be any level? Sorry if that seems like a stupid question <<<< Pokemon noob

We don't go by level, and you can choose any Pokemon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
well now im hella confused :D sorry for all the OO-OOC, but apparently my pokemon rival just got a SHINY MEW. I'm really rather angry :P

Status
Not open for further replies.