Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which creation trio are you looking at?

Not the trio - I mean the creation myth legends. Arceus, who created the universe; Dialga, who presides over time; Palkia, who presides over space; Giratina, who presides over antimatter; Mesprit, who gave life emotion; Uxie, who gave life knowledge; Azelf, who gave life willpower; Kyogre, who flooded the oceans; Groudon, who rose the earth; Rayquaza, who filled the sky.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah the newer one. Still I've seen lugia one of the more prominent legends have off spring why not others.

Ah the newer one. Still I've seen lugia one of the more prominent legends have off spring why not others.
That's like witnessing a hermit crab lay eggs and asking if the shell had babies. Lugia and Ho-oh aren't necessarily immortal like Arceus, who is basically God. Sure, he could create another Arceus, but why would he? It might not work out so well -the second Arceus might become wicked. Dialga, Palkia, et cetera, are all essentially immortal as well, except they couldn't create another of themself if they wanted.

Only some legendaries can produce offspring. That's Shaymin, apparently Lugia, and by that logic, Ho-oh, as well as Deoxys (although not on the Pokemon World), Latios, Latias, Manaphy, Phione, and I would imagine, Mew and Mewtwo. That said, no legend can reproduce in game, even though they can in other canon such as television or lore.

I'd say the golems, the legendary birds, the legendary dogs, and the lunar duo have debatable plurality. I would say the golems have plurality, but the others don't.

Also, I have no idea where the Tao trio (Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem) fit in mythology - although they appear to be exclusive to the Unova creation myth - but I'd say they're also singular.

• Thank You
There's a few others I haven't mentioned such as Jirachi, but I believe those either have plurality (or a lack of it) alongside their legend setmates.

• Thank You
All legendary Pokemon. The reason why they are there might or might not be told when meeting them.

Attachments

• IMG_18870773978112.jpeg
    IMG_18870773978112.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Thank You
If you want Raikou im thinking of possibly dropping out, not sure if hes a one of kind. I just dont know enough about pokemon to really be able to rp this =( plus I dont want to take pokemon that others wanna rp with that actually play/watch pokemon XD

If you want Raikou im thinking of possibly dropping out, not sure if hes a one of kind. I just dont know enough about pokemon to really be able to rp this =( plus I dont want to take pokemon that others wanna rp with that actually play/watch pokemon XD

Drop out? Awh :(

I thought you were doing fine, and What about the rules?
Like...The pokemon world, all the different pokemon, what ones are one of a kind or not, how use to other things like the bracelet thing you guys used XD

Later on in the RP is it possible for me to have Aria meet some legendary Pokemon?

Yay! Wait! I need to decide between two then.. x-x

By the by, is the Deathreap a Pokemon, or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.