Pokemon World.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
me and a friend have been rivals on pokemon since gen 3. Neither of us are old enough to have 1 and 2 until we finished 4.

Okay im going to make my trainer CS for now and work on my pokemon's CS might not have those up till tomorrow though if thats okay? Also would you guys want a female or male? I can play either and didnt know if you guys wanted to balance the ratio or anything =)

im not sure but there seems to be more female chars than male. Rainbow?

Another noob question but for pokemon's moves does it have to be only there moves that they have used or any moves in general?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
What pokemon are you planning on? I'll link you to where you can find all the moves that pokemon can use

• Thank You
What pokemon are you planning on? I'll link you to where you can find all the moves that pokemon can use
Well I have these 3 in mind, that is if they're okay to use lol.

Raikou
600px-243Raikou.png
Aurorus
600px-699Aurorus.png
And Typhlosion
600px-157Typhlosion.png
Lol

Reactions: 2 people
Name: Thanatos (Thane) Acheron
Home region: Fiore
Appearance: Takumi_as_a_ninja.jpg
Pokemon: Raikou, Aurorus, Typhlosion
Age when trainer started pokemon joinery: 12 years old
Reasons for going to new regain: He loves Pokemon and wishes to find and capture as many Pokemon as he can, especially any legendary ones that he can find. He treats his Pokemon as his friends always kind and attentive to them, he hates anyone that treats Pokemon as pawns or tools for their own gain. He has come to this regain in hopes of finding more Pokemon to befriend.
Name of professor: N/A

Last edited:
  • Love
Name of pokemon: Raikou
Nickname: Ray
Appearance: Raikou-legendary-pokemon-7338620-699-629.jpg
Moves: Thunder fang, Reflect, Thunder, Rain dance, Discharge.
Nature: Playful

Name of pokemon: Aurorus
Nickname: Aura
Appearance: 600px-699Aurorus.png
Moves: Ice Beam, Encore, Avalanche, Mist, Freeze Dry.
Nature: Sweet

Name of pokemon: Typhlosion
Nickname: Tye
Appearance: 600px-157Typhlosion.png
Moves: Flame Charge, Defense Curl, Eruption, Gyro Ball, Swift.
Nature: Protective/Aggressive

Hope those are okay, still learning hehe

I have a Mew, someone else has an Arceus, its all good ^_^

Is it okay if I add to what Pokemon I have? I know I can only have 3 to use but can you switch them out for other ones you've captured?

Edit: Okay Ive read through the IC and got caught up, so whenever my CS's are approved ill jump in.

Last edited:
Is it okay if I add to what Pokemon I have? I know I can only have 3 to use but can you switch them out for other ones you've captured?

Edit: Okay Ive read through the IC and got caught up, so whenever my CS's are approved ill jump in.

Yes you can have nore then 3, as long as every pokemon you use haves a pokemon character sheet your good.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Yes you can have nore then 3, as long as every pokemon you use haves a pokemon character sheet your good.
Okay cool Ill add more later, so am I approved? =D

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.