Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, I'd like to join this. I just have a couple of questions and or concerns...

I saw in the very first app that it had legendary pokemon in it. that begs the question - can legendaries be caught? Can you have them from the start? Are they in abundance?

Another question I have, and this pertains both to the former question as well as the character I would make, if legendaries can be caught/have from start/are a lot of them, which ones aren't? Like I figure Arceus, Giratina and the lot aren't really going to be roaming about randomly 'cause they're... kinda unique. But what about Regiice or Articuno for example? And for that matter, what of Mewtwo, who is also unique like Arceus and the gang but exists on a more mortal plain most of the time?

Lastly, and this would be more character specific for the application: can a character be created around the idea of hunting a legendary down and capturing it for themselves? If I were to join, I think that would be what I would make my character revolve around, but if there aren't going to be any legendaries in this then there wouldn't be much of a point would there?

If I could get some quick answers for this I'd really cement my wanting to join or not. Thanks for your time.

Sooo, I'd like to join this. I just have a couple of questions and or concerns...

I saw in the very first app that it had legendary pokemon in it. that begs the question - can legendaries be caught? Can you have them from the start? Are they in abundance?

Another question I have, and this pertains both to the former question as well as the character I would make, if legendaries can be caught/have from start/are a lot of them, which ones aren't? Like I figure Arceus, Giratina and the lot aren't really going to be roaming about randomly 'cause they're... kinda unique. But what about Regiice or Articuno for example? And for that matter, what of Mewtwo, who is also unique like Arceus and the gang but exists on a more mortal plain most of the time?

Lastly, and this would be more character specific for the application: can a character be created around the idea of hunting a legendary down and capturing it for themselves? If I were to join, I think that would be what I would make my character revolve around, but if there aren't going to be any legendaries in this then there wouldn't be much of a point would there?

If I could get some quick answers for this I'd really cement my wanting to join or not. Thanks for your time.

Yes you can have them from the start,but dont go over the top, and yes you can capture them. Every singel legendarie will be on this island, for many different reasons, and Yes you can make a cs based off of captureing legendaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I now have arceus, mew, jirachi and a shiny ralts. Life = complete.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Aedan
Home region: Kalos
Appearance: see pic
Pokemon: Gourgeist, Florges, Dragalge
Age when trainer started pokemon joinery: 11
Reasons for going to new regain: Eager to for the chance to see legendary pokemon. The sight of Xerneas prompted Aedan to start his journey, inspiring him to see and photograph various rare breeds.
Name of professor: Sycamore
joshn.png

Name of pokemon: Gourgeist
Nickname: Jack'o
Appearance: (Picture of pokemon)
Moves: Trick or treat, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Pain Split, Trick
Nature:Naughty

Name of pokemon: Florges
Nickname: Daphne
Appearance:
Moves: Misty Terrain, Petal Blizzard, Aroma Therapy, Grassy Terrain, Moon blast,
Nature: Gentle

Name of pokemon: Dragalge
Nickname: Coral
Appearance: (Picture of pokemon)
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Hydro Pump, Camoflage
Nature: Quirky

250px-711Gourgeist.png

250px-671Florges.png

250px-691Dragalge.png

Trainer character sheet:
Name: Kiora Sagimoro
Home region: (The new one from Gen 6 I haven't memorised the name yet)
Appearance: Kiora has long, white hair, ghostly pale skin and light pink eyes. Most would call her an albino.
Pokemon: (i dont see any rules against legendaries, so: Mewtwo, Yveltal, and Darkrai. Otherwise: Zoroark, Gardevoir and Absol)
Age when trainer started pokemon joinery: 12
Reasons for going to new regain: Was sent by Scientist Xerosic
Name of professor: (optional)

Name of pokemon: Mewtwo
Appearance:
mega_mewtwo_____by_shinyspartan-d64ucqx.jpg

Moves: Psystrike, Aura Sphere, Barrier, Recover, Psychic
Nature: Modest

Name of pokemon: Yveltal
Appearance:
wallpaper_y___yveltal__by_mackaged-d5rhxop.png

Moves: Oblivion Wing, Dark Pulse, Hyper Beam, Phantom Force, Sucker Punch
Nature: Rash

Name of pokemon: Darkrai
Appearance:
darkrai_ex_illustration_by_kidscribbles-d4dweee.jpg

Moves: Dark Void, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Nightmare, Hypnosis
Nature: Mild

Name of pokemon: Arceus
Appearance:
mega_arceus_by_raiphen-d6w1t8s.png

Moves: Judgement, Dazzling Gleam, Perish Song, Psychic, Protect
Nature: Serious

Name of pokemon: Zoroark
Appearance:
zoroark_the_illus...iryuuden-1894a3f.jpg

Moves: Night Daze, Dark Pulse, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower, Foul Play
Nature: Serious

Name of pokemon: Gardevoir
Appearance:
shiny_gardevoir_sing_by_spyroxemilyelric-d3j2g3j.png

Moves: Moonblast, Future Sight, Psychic, Destiny Bond, Hyper Beam
Nature: Calm

Name of pokemon: Absol
Appearance:
mega_absol_by_ravoilie-d6hhuii.jpg

Moves: Perish Song, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, Protect, Flame Blast
Nature: Adamant

You. Yes, you. Stand still laddy, while I come for you.

You've got not one, not two, but three of the pokemon I want. Given my character below, you'll see why. I'm coming for you, more specifically your pokemon. You've got a target on your back, friend, and a shikari hunter can't be denied...

Name: Dexter Moriarty
Home region: Hoenn
Appearance: Dexter is a very unassuming man at first glance. At five foot eight inches, he is your average sized male with broad shoulders and a square jaw, rounded at the edges. His hair is a dark brown in color and kept swept back, short and thick and neat. His skin is a deep tan color and smooth, not a bump or scar to be found on his body beyond a minor scratch or scrape from years gone by. His eyes are a dark blue, like the ocean at night, and are intense with a practices stare. His eyebrows are thin and arching, as is his mouth and lips. His nose is wide and small and he has no facial hair. His body is lean and built, strong and durable. Dexter's arms are long and his hands thick and tough as are his legs and torso. He wears a black waist coat over a white sweater and a pair of black leather gloves. His pants are a beige color and the boots he wears are a dark brown. He carries with him a duffle bag full of supplies, including his pokeballs, food, water, and medical supplies, among other things. He keeps his prize pokemon in balls on a belt he had custom made for holding them. It's designed so that no matter how much he is shaken, tossed, turned or forced, they will not be removed from the belt unless grabbed a certain way.

Personality: Dexter is a very avaricious person when it comes to the things he wants, and what he wants are legendary pokemon. Dexter is a shikari, a big game hunter, and his game is legendary pokemon. Only the most powerful and rare will do and he travels around looking for tales of such legendary beasts. He enjoys a challenge and thrives on overcoming them. Determined and fearless, Dexter Moriarty is renowned in the shikari community for not only hunting the biggest and the best, but capturing them and using them to hunt others without hurting them! Unlike other shikari who would hurt or even kill their hunts, Dexter catches then and trains them for his own. He cares about what he hunts more than the hunt itself and does not want it to be over when it is. At times he can be quite frightening in pursuit of the things he wants, not letting anyone or anything get in his way to obtain it. To him, the hunting of rare, powerful, legendary pokemon is the utmost pleasure in the world and he won't let anyone get in his way of that. The most prized pokemon he seeks is Mewtwo, rumored to the rarest and most powerful pokemon of all. For Mewtwo, Dexter would give and do anything...
Pokemon: Shedinja, Shuckle, Slaking, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon.
Age when trainer started pokemon joinery: 3, when his father, also a shikari, took him on their first big hunt in the safari zone in the Hoen region
Reasons for going to new regain: The same reason he goes to any region, he heard that there were rare and powerful legendaries to be had and caught. His desire to own the worlds rarest and most powerful pokemon goes beyond the limits of normal men.

Name of pokemon: Shuckle
Nickname: Ironknuckle
Appearance:
250px-213Shuckle.png
Moves: Earthquake, Power Trick, Dig, Sludge Wave, Safeguard
Nature: Brave

Name of pokemon: Slaking
Nickname: Ganondorf
Appearance:
289.png
Moves: Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Hammer Arm, Flail, Yawn

Name of pokemon: Shedinja
Nickname: Poe
Appearance:
292.png
Moves: Phantom Force, Shadow Ball, Will-o-Wisp, Solar Beam, X Scissor
Nature: Hasty

Name of pokemon: Rayquaza
Nickname: Bahamut
Appearance:
384.png
Moves: Extreme Speed, Hyper Beam, Fly, Dragon Pulse, Outrage

Name of pokemon: Groudon
Nickname: Behemoth
Appearance:
383.png
Moves: Solar Beam, Fissure, Eruption, Earthquake, Bulk Up
Nature: Quiet

Name of pokemon: Kyogre
Nickname: Leviathan
Appearance:
382.png
Moves: Sheer Cold, Double Edge, Water Spout, Hail, Blizzard
Nature: Calm

• Love

You've got not one, not two, but three of the pokemon I want. Given my character below, you'll see why. I'm coming for you, more specifically your pokemon. You've got a target on your back, friend, and a shikari hunter can't be denied...

Appearance: Dexter is a very unassuming man at first glance. At five foot eight inches, he is your average sized male with broad shoulders and a square jaw, rounded at the edges. His hair is a dark brown in color and kept swept back, short and thick and neat. His skin is a deep tan color and smooth, not a bump or scar to be found on his body beyond a minor scratch or scrape from years gone by. His eyes are a dark blue, like the ocean at night, and are intense with a practices stare. His eyebrows are thin and arching, as is his mouth and lips. His nose is wide and small and he has no facial hair. His body is lean and built, strong and durable. Dexter's arms are long and his hands thick and tough as are his legs and torso. He wears a black waist coat over a white sweater and a pair of black leather gloves. His pants are a beige color and the boots he wears are a dark brown. He carries with him a duffle bag full of supplies, including his pokeballs, food, water, and medical supplies, among other things. He keeps his prize pokemon in balls on a belt he had custom made for holding them. It's designed so that no matter how much he is shaken, tossed, turned or forced, they will not be removed from the belt unless grabbed a certain way.

Personality: Dexter is a very avaricious person when it comes to the things he wants, and what he wants are legendary pokemon. Dexter is a shikari, a big game hunter, and his game is legendary pokemon. Only the most powerful and rare will do and he travels around looking for tales of such legendary beasts. He enjoys a challenge and thrives on overcoming them. Determined and fearless, Dexter Moriarty is renowned in the shikari community for not only hunting the biggest and the best, but capturing them and using them to hunt others without hurting them! Unlike other shikari who would hurt or even kill their hunts, Dexter catches then and trains them for his own. He cares about what he hunts more than the hunt itself and does not want it to be over when it is. At times he can be quite frightening in pursuit of the things he wants, not letting anyone or anything get in his way to obtain it. To him, the hunting of rare, powerful, legendary pokemon is the utmost pleasure in the world and he won't let anyone get in his way of that. The most prized pokemon he seeks is Mewtwo, rumored to the rarest and most powerful pokemon of all. For Mewtwo, Dexter would give and do anything...
Age when trainer started pokemon joinery: 3, when his father, also a shikari, took him on their first big hunt in the safari zone in the Hoen region
Reasons for going to new regain: The same reason he goes to any region, he heard that there were rare and powerful legendaries to be had and caught. His desire to own the worlds rarest and most powerful pokemon goes beyond the limits of normal men.

Name of pokemon: Shuckle
Nickname: Ironknuckle
Appearance:
250px-213Shuckle.png
Moves: Earthquake, Power Trick, Dig, Sludge Wave, Safeguard
Nature: Brave

Name of pokemon: Slaking
Nickname: Ganondorf
Appearance:
289.png
Moves: Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Hammer Arm, Flail, Yawn

Name of pokemon: Shedinja
Nickname: Poe
Appearance:
292.png
Moves: Phantom Force, Shadow Ball, Will-o-Wisp, Solar Beam, X Scissor

Name of pokemon: Rayquaza
Nickname: Bahamut
Appearance: [spoiler
384.png
383.png
382.png

Reasons for going to new regain: The same reas

Your accepted. Post any time

My characters dream -> Meet Rayquaza.

• Love
My RL reality -> obtain Rayquaza :P In fact, the only pokemon i need to see is manaphy and donphan and once I do that i'll have completed the national dex including kalos.

I have them both~

I'd like to join in but my picks have been taken, can I use them aswell?
I ask because I'd like to use the Pokemon team that I've been transferring from back in emerald.
It just doesn't feel right to leave them behind you know?

Emerald: Rayquaza, latias, deoxys.
Soul silver: tyranatar, meganium, lucario.

Rayquaza and Deoxys are one of a kind, if I recall correctly. Apparently there may be more Deoxyes out in space, but on the Pokemon World, there's only the one. The thing about some legends is that there's sometimes more than one - like in the case of Shaymin, Latias, Latios, Celebi (due to hecked up time stuff), and a few others (I believe Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres have multiples, but I'm unsure)
Most, however, are one of a kind, like those associated with the creation of the universe - Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, et cetera

Really, there should be an entire article on Bulbapedia about Legendary plurality.

• Love
I thought there were multiple game and manga. I've seen the classic, shiny, dark, and cloned Rayquaza and 3 deoxys minus the game saying the emerald only had attack ruby defense and sapphire speed.
Actually I've seen almost all legendaries have multiple, he'll Lugia had a offspring.

I still stand by the creation myth Pokemon being one of a kind

I don't recall cloned creation Pokemon in canon

Status
Not open for further replies.