Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of pokemon: Totodile
Nickname: Seditius
Appearance:
totodile_by_kawaii_pichu-d4vbgvu.png
Moves: Scratch, Leer
Nature: Naughty

O.o how? She went into a cafe earlier. There's no homes?

damn could someone post the link to the IC again? I think I managed to unfollow it. I wondered why I wasnt getting the alerts.

danke schon.

Welcome:

Welcome to the amazing world of pokemon! Where small, big and many different types of creatures aid us, we call them pokemon. Many pokemon populate the regions of our great world, but in dark times the pokemon battles have become deadly. Pokemon drop dead instead of fainting, leading to a drop in pokemon numbers. Many citys have banned the battle of Pokemon, only untill the mystery have been solved. The discover of a new region have thrown many pokemon professors into sending new and old pokemon trainers to map and pokedex the area. Little is known of this regain, Havy forests cover the middle of the region, while small lakes dot it. The only other known fact is, many pokemon live with in this region, while lendengrey pokemon flee to it.
rules:
1. Pokemon die, they do not faint. So no fainting.
2. No god mod trainers, or pokemon.
3. I have the right to change any and all rules any time.
4. Trainers can have as many pokemon as they Can carry with them, only 3 may be out per trainer, and a pokemon character sheet must be submitted.
5. Deaths of trainers can happen.
6. Death of anyone or any pokemon will be voted on in this page.
7. You can catch pokemon, but as said, i will need a pcs.
8. When catching pokemon, dice must be rolled. Two in fact.
Pokeball catch rate:
Pokeball- 2-9 fail. 10-12 caught.
Great ball- 2-6 fail. 7-12 caught.
Ultra ball- 2-4 fail. 5-12 caught.
Master ball- 2-12 caught

Equipment:
trainers will be given-

1 master ball.
10 Ultra balls.
100 great balls.
300 pokeballs
Small poke-center box. Ex- Trainers will put their pokemon balls with in the box, healing them.

Trainer character sheet:
Name:
Home region:
Appearance:

Pokemon:
Age when trainer started pokemon joinery:
Reasons for going to new regain: (If a professor sent you, name them. No professors can be played)
Name of professor: (optional)

Pokemon character sheet:
Name of pokemon: (Real name of pokemon)
Nickname: (optional)

Moves: (Pokemon can know 5 moves, but must relate to type and pokemon.)
Nature:

Hmmm this looks fun but I havent really watched Pokemon =( I kinda know the gist of it. Would you like me to watch some Pokemon before applying? Lol applying sounds weird....

Reactions: 2 people
@Chibichan I know, I tried to tell u then to, no there's no buildings, or houses. The whole town is a camp site.

hah I must be the only person who is too addicted to pokemon to need bulbapedia/serebii, except for checking whether or not a pokemon can learn a move.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
pokemon bank is out. you probably wont be seeing me for a while.

I got me a celebi and my arceus transferred now :D

aah hell naw im not leaving the RP. Im just going to be doing a lot of competitive battling to rehone my skills :D

• Love
Hey guys! This is just a friendly reminder that all Out Of Character comments should be posted here and not in the In Character (aka The Roleplay) thread.

Posting OOC comments and then deleting them is still considered spamming so please stop doing this and instead just take all of your conversation, questions, and plot discussion to this thread here.

May the muse be with you,

Dawn
Iwaku Staff

• Love
Lol, a Pokemon site. Helps with What types of Pokemon, Pokemon moves and type of Pokemon moves. Then any Pokemon.
LOL I just watched the very first Pokemon episode. Man thats old anime, cute though I love Pikachu =D

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.