Pokemon: The Rise of Shadow | OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RestlessComfort

Original poster
  1. Welcome to the wonderful World of Pokemon!

You and your group have finally done it! You fought your way through the 8 gym leaders of the Sinnoh region and gave it your best shot in the Pokemon League Tournament! Whether you did a great job and put up a good fight, or fell flat on your face after losing your first battle, the journey and people you met along the way will always hold a special place in your heart.

With the satisfaction and pride of conquering Sinnoh fresh on your minds, you and your group decide to take a little time to yourselves and relax before deciding where to go next.

Unfortunately, your R&R is cut short as you catch wind of a mysterious Pokemon festival taking place next week in the next region over: Unova

It is said that the festival will have a great deal of food, games, and contests for every type of Pokemon lover. So whether your a trainer looking to compete in a tournament, or you just want to grab a bite to eat and meet some new people, this festival has something for everyone!

Needless to say, It took little time for you and your group to decide to set off in search for this mysterious festival.

As you and your group begin to gather their things, a feeling of danger and uneasiness settles over you -- almost as though you aren't meant to ever step foot into this new region. The feeling lasts for only a moment, then dissipates. You aren't sure, but whatever that feeling was, it wasn't gonna stop you from getting to the festival and moving on to conquer yet another region!

wpid-logo_render-png192cb68e-c559-485d-b2a5-5b5c8956c762larger1.jpg

Some Rules and Regualtions

1. This is going to be a fun, yet serious Roleplay. That being said, it is very hard to continue a Roleplay when you have those who only post a couple sentences or only post once in a great while. Just stay active and post good, quality responses. Your responses don't have to be painfully long, but make them a decent length. A paragraph, 4-7 sentences long, is the minimum requirement

2. Almost any Pokemon, from Gen V or before, is allowed. The only Pokemon that aren't allowed to be owned or used are Legendary, Mythical, and Mega-Evolved Pokemon.

3. You are allowed to have the same Pokemon that someone else has, but make sure they differ in personality! Two identical Pokemon trained separately are boring. Make your Pokemon unique! They are characters too.

4. You have the choice whether to walk with your Pokemon or keep them in their respective balls. I personally prefer to walk with my Pokemon, but that decision is yours!

5. I want the Roleplayers to have some hand in the story design, but I make the final decisions, and I also have the last say.

6. There will most likely be sexual content and mature language only fit for those that are 18 and older (hence this Roleplay being under libertine.) There are no restrictions on this. Just be mature and tasteful if you chose to take a post or encounter in that direction.

7. This is a Roleplay that does have some ties to reality. You and your Pokemon are not superhuman or unbeatable. A Roleplay can get very boring, and sometimes frustrating, if there is someone who thinks they are a god and aren't able to be defeated. Obviously if your Charizard goes up against Mew 2, more times then not, your gonna get your ass kicked. Be sensible in the situations your presented with be and open to defeat. Sometimes, being beaten can add a really cool spin to a character or Roleplay as a whole.

Everything else you already know, such as god-modding and all that. Hope you have fun and welcome to the Roleplay! :)​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: mango
Are we dead?

I don't have the capacity to remake this.

I'm still sticking around, slowly decaying as all of my RP's die.

I definately dont want this rp to die! I think we can make it go far! We just have to get back all of our activity

I definately dont want this rp to die! I think we can make it go far! We just have to get back all of our activity

Tag everyone in this RP. If there is a good deal of dropping out, reopen signups. I'll tag everyone I can recall.

Clyde's evidence of latest activity is July 6th.

@Sasha Noblemine @Lissamel @Red crow @Clyde @R E I

Who wants to stay, who wants out?

You know, maybe it is a good idea to reopen signups, or deal with a smaller, easier-to-work-with cast. I might even consider inviting another komrade.

Sun and Moon is getting released Mid-November. Wanna reboot then or wanna continue now?

According to what I can find, Lissamel is on a trip for ten days, Clyde might be in jail for 3 months and R E I and Red crow have no evidence of posting anywhere on Iwaku in more than a week.

Until further evidence debunks the claims my the latter two, it's just @Crow @Sasha Noblemine and @RestlessComfort

Restless seems pretty on-off now too... maybe he'll simmer down and relax during post-S&M release, and we can pull a reboot allowing the fresh new Pokemon to roll in. It'll be a subspecies galore.

I can't reboot an RP of this nature, and I think it'll be best if Restless hosts such an RP.

I guess that is when I'll reboot my Pokemon RPs too with Arctic Vulpixes and long boi Exeggutors.

I might start up a new RP when sun and moon come's out, I just haven't been posting in RP's because there hasn't been any reason for my characters to interject. other than that I also don't want this RP to die or @Crow's RP to die either. I did end up doing a lot of the writing for this RP as well, so with @RestlessComfort's permission I could possibly reboot it.

That makes four.

Neat, miniscule number.

I've currently posted an Interest-Check for a couple Pokemon RPs I want to reboot when S&M comes out. Who wishes to see them?

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...fter-november-18-when-s-m-is-released.147568/

@Sasha Noblemine @Red crow I'm planning to reboot Eden Awakening(for the umpteenth time, but I'm better at GMing expedition-themed RPs. There'll be no pirates this time.) and Surge(unlikely to do so because I somewhat suck at GMing those kinds of stories)

THREE MONTHS IN-PLANNING

Last edited:
I would definitely like to reboot this rap. As to when, I'll leave that up to the remaining people we have. I'm more than happy for @Red crow to lead the reboot, but I would still like to manage it if at all possible :) marshal is very exemplary in writing storyline, and I like to think I'm good with the people and inter working set up. I feel like we can really pull through and get this going again if people are still willing to run with the rp :) I apologize for my absence. It's been absolutely hectic trying to get all my shit together and tie up loose ends before I move off to college

Glad you could get on to inform us. Good luck in your future ventures.

Alright, I'll have an interest check up soon, as to when "soon" is... probably tomorrow. We can get new people on board as well and people that joined after the RP started will get another chance to join whenever they want to. Super excited now!

Status
Not open for further replies.