Pokemon: The Rise of Shadow | OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RestlessComfort

Original poster
  1. Welcome to the wonderful World of Pokemon!

You and your group have finally done it! You fought your way through the 8 gym leaders of the Sinnoh region and gave it your best shot in the Pokemon League Tournament! Whether you did a great job and put up a good fight, or fell flat on your face after losing your first battle, the journey and people you met along the way will always hold a special place in your heart.

With the satisfaction and pride of conquering Sinnoh fresh on your minds, you and your group decide to take a little time to yourselves and relax before deciding where to go next.

Unfortunately, your R&R is cut short as you catch wind of a mysterious Pokemon festival taking place next week in the next region over: Unova

It is said that the festival will have a great deal of food, games, and contests for every type of Pokemon lover. So whether your a trainer looking to compete in a tournament, or you just want to grab a bite to eat and meet some new people, this festival has something for everyone!

Needless to say, It took little time for you and your group to decide to set off in search for this mysterious festival.

As you and your group begin to gather their things, a feeling of danger and uneasiness settles over you -- almost as though you aren't meant to ever step foot into this new region. The feeling lasts for only a moment, then dissipates. You aren't sure, but whatever that feeling was, it wasn't gonna stop you from getting to the festival and moving on to conquer yet another region!

wpid-logo_render-png192cb68e-c559-485d-b2a5-5b5c8956c762larger1.jpg

Some Rules and Regualtions

1. This is going to be a fun, yet serious Roleplay. That being said, it is very hard to continue a Roleplay when you have those who only post a couple sentences or only post once in a great while. Just stay active and post good, quality responses. Your responses don't have to be painfully long, but make them a decent length. A paragraph, 4-7 sentences long, is the minimum requirement

2. Almost any Pokemon, from Gen V or before, is allowed. The only Pokemon that aren't allowed to be owned or used are Legendary, Mythical, and Mega-Evolved Pokemon.

3. You are allowed to have the same Pokemon that someone else has, but make sure they differ in personality! Two identical Pokemon trained separately are boring. Make your Pokemon unique! They are characters too.

4. You have the choice whether to walk with your Pokemon or keep them in their respective balls. I personally prefer to walk with my Pokemon, but that decision is yours!

5. I want the Roleplayers to have some hand in the story design, but I make the final decisions, and I also have the last say.

6. There will most likely be sexual content and mature language only fit for those that are 18 and older (hence this Roleplay being under libertine.) There are no restrictions on this. Just be mature and tasteful if you chose to take a post or encounter in that direction.

7. This is a Roleplay that does have some ties to reality. You and your Pokemon are not superhuman or unbeatable. A Roleplay can get very boring, and sometimes frustrating, if there is someone who thinks they are a god and aren't able to be defeated. Obviously if your Charizard goes up against Mew 2, more times then not, your gonna get your ass kicked. Be sensible in the situations your presented with be and open to defeat. Sometimes, being beaten can add a really cool spin to a character or Roleplay as a whole.

Everything else you already know, such as god-modding and all that. Hope you have fun and welcome to the Roleplay! :)​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: mango
I should have a post up tomorrow morning, Cluade is about to be very sad.

Omigosh o. o

TIME TO RUSH TO THE RESCUE!!!

Or attempt to.

And then get wrecked.

Maybe.

whimsey and blissicott are pretty damn bulletproof with the right stuff

just ram them over

whimsey and blissicott are pretty damn bulletproof with the right stuff

just ram them over
Oooh. True true!

Edit: Posted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today sucked so bad I'm sorry for not being around . I'll post when I get home, but Crow feel free to God Mod Rae if you're waiting on me so you don't have to wait too long.

Today sucked so bad I'm sorry for not being around . I'll post when I get home, but Crow feel free to God Mod Rae if you're waiting on me so you don't have to wait too long.
Don't worry about it at all, I don't need to God Mod Rea just yet. Restless is working his post up. @Clyde has a post in the works as well, I believe. Top that off with the fact that we are waiting to see what @Lissamel is doing with her character and we have a lot of wiggle room. for now I still expect post to be a bit blocky with when they can be posted since I've been quite busy myself.

Tl;dr: Don't worry about it too much, we aren't in a time crunch to get posts out and other people will have posts up soon as well.

I shall respond again after others have. ov o

I apologize for being absent! Ap test and finals are killing me xD i should be 100% active come friday night since it's red crow and I's last day. Thanks for being patient guys :) this is a casual roleplay that looks like it is going to last a while :) dont feel crunched for time or stressed about getting a post up. Take your time :)

Ill be posting tomorrow after school! Sorry for the wait, but I'm all caught up on the rp now! Getting MUY interesante :D

Don't worry about it at all, I don't need to God Mod Rea just yet. Restless is working his post up. @Clyde has a post in the works as well, I believe. Top that off with the fact that we are waiting to see what @Lissamel is doing with her character and we have a lot of wiggle room. for now I still expect post to be a bit blocky with when they can be posted since I've been quite busy myself.

Tl;dr: Don't worry about it too much, we aren't in a time crunch to get posts out and other people will have posts up soon as well.

Yes, I uh just have freetime over the weekend now

My life fell apart this week, and today I accepted it, so I'll write up my post now but if my here and there becomes an issue just kick me :c

My life fell apart this week, and today I accepted it, so I'll write up my post now but if my here and there becomes an issue just kick me :c
Really now, Rei, don't worry about it. As long as your here we here for you, I know Restless and I were and still are going through some real tough shit. I've fallen ill again and that's been really interfering with my life outside as well so I can sort of see where you're coming from. Try your best to keep up but just tell us when rough shit is hitting you outside the RP and we'll understand.

Really now, Rei, don't worry about it. As long as your here we here for you, I know Restless and I were and still are going through some real tough shit. I've fallen ill again and that's been really interfering with my life outside as well so I can sort of see where you're coming from. Try your best to keep up but just tell us when rough shit is hitting you outside the RP and we'll understand.
appreciate your understanding and I'm praying for you guys /: I hate when real life interferes with our writings!

Reactions: RestlessComfort
Sorry depression is really like an asshole. A persisten asshole

know how that is, man, chronic depression and extreme anxiety for as long as a I can remember. Don't push yourself too much, the result aint pretty.
My sleep schedule is all wonky and I was struggle to find my motivation

I apologize for my absense, i was on a senior trip this past weekend. Im praying for you rei and i hope we can all find some light in our lives and work to write together :)

• Love
I been dealing with a lot of crap that had to do with a RP, that put a lot of stress and anxiety on me, which had me breakdown into depression. I hate being the person who gets hurt in the end. The people who were unfair and were not just, are the ones getting away with me being hurt in the end. I am the only one who sits there and cannot sleep, because of anxiety and hating myself for the way things went down.

It takes away all my motivation. Makes me feel like a terrible person. And it makes me question or consider am I even good enough for this any more. Am I good enough to be a RPr. Do I belong?

A question I ask myself with my crippling social anxiety that makes me question those question outside in real life. I shouldn't have to ask those questions on something I want to enjoy and love doing. But when someone is chokeholding and strangeholding what I hold dear and pride myself of most. In the end it breaks me down as a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.