Pokemon RP Group Idea Version 2.0: Revived and Rebooted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InfinityStar2401

Original poster
So, I had been mulling this idea around for quite a while and finally got around to posting it. The gist is that I'm searching for a group of people who would be interested in joining this world. I intend for this to be a close-knit group were we could RP as Pokemon (no humans, so think of it kind of like the Mystery Dungeon spin-off series in this regard) in an original world, and it would play out like chapters of a story (so this isn't a one-shot thing), with everyone having their own characters, plots, etc.
So, onto the details! Hopefully these won't be huge dealbreakers to anyone, as I tried being as flexible and fair with them as possible, to have a well-built world but allowing for creative freedom.
Basically, it would be a group RP thing where one could use Pokemon (or even fake Pokemon, I'll get to that in a moment) who live in an original world I made, and from there adventures would unfold, and there'd always be new plots and something to do. Magic and tech also exist (I'll get to that later too), and I tried making it as balanced as possible, so any kind of character, 'mon or magic/tech (or just regular old moves) can be viable and get equal chances. I also have a site in which I put up information for the world among other things, since it helps to have a spot to leave the information for those who'd like to see it.
So, if you're interested, please send me a PM first and I'll go into more detail over this, and sorry for being a bit vague with the way I described things. Hope this sounds reasonable enough.

Just wanted to say I'm pretty interested. Already sent a PM, but figure saying something here as well wouldn't hurt!

Yes, I answered that PM in case you didn't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.