Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

D'aww I like it! Did you draw it? If you give me a few.. (It might take me a bit to make one... ) I can try and whip something up.

Thank you guys so much. :)

No problem @Kota is going to make the Gijinka and I will take the Researcher. Give us a little bit to whip them up. :3

I'll be throwing my own hat into this ring. I'll play the researcher's aide.

I guess all three of us going to have some one else to feel the gap?

Yep, and this'll make my Gallade a trained Pokemon.

Reactions: Sweet_Temptation
Yep. I'm given up to an hour and a half total in breaks, so I kill time through art. Beats sitting there and whining about having nothing to do like half the other employees do...

I'm going to assume that unless posted otherwise, Saras was not invited inside. :p

Please hold off on this RP until the replacement professor characters are done.

Which I will do when I get home from work!

@Kota should be working on his. He is going to do the Gijinka.

Yep, and for reference, Yuki and I discussed it and we're swapping. She's controlling the professor's aide, and I'm controlling the professor.

Lucario1.jpg

Name: Lucario
Level: 75
Ability: "Inner Focus" - prevents flinching. However, it doesn't prevent loss of movement when the user is attacked whilst using Focus Punch as the user doesn't actually flinch, but rather the move fails.
Moves: Aura Sphere, Metal Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse

mega_lucario_gijinka_by_luxial-d6vfidd.png

I was mostly asking for the sake of clarification from Owl. Always time for planning.

My muse for this just got mafia-style murdered. If it comes back, cool. Otherwise, I'm out of this RP.

No, you don't understand. Yuki is now my ex fiance. As of, like three hours ago. I don't want to do this.