Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

If graal says it's over, I'm pretty sure it's over. Good luck in your life, I hope you'll find someone else to bring you happiness.

I don't want it to be over. This RP can continue without me, y'know. Besides, as I said, my muse may pull a Jesus and come back to life.

The original Role play, was made because I WANTED him to make it. I was just currently working on my Sailor moon one. So no it's not over, I won't let it be over. I understand Graal's muse thing, Mine kind of took a shot, but I am going to keep trying to keep my post coming. They might not be as good.

So no, long as me and Kota are here this Rp is not "Over" It might slow down a tad, but it is not by any means over.

Yeah, consider it on a hiatus for a few days while the two of us sort things out.

Pretty much, just assume it be a bit slower while we go through the motions. I have work and a lot of things to get straight this weekend. So it might take a few days before we get the ball rolling and it picks back up the way it was before.

OH WOW, I didn't notice I finally got a response! Sorry for not noticing, hope I haven't been kicked out yet

I'm sorry if I look like if i'm inactive, i'm honestly just waiting for my response from CrystalScorpion...

Mmm, We should be getting something up. Sorry its a bit on the slow side.

Well, I wanted to hold off and let the others catch up a bit, and then there's the Yuki graal thing so I want to wait at least until they've sorted everything out.

Okay then.
How much time would you think it would take to make DOublade on par with the others ?

Do you mean level-wise with the rest of your team? Well, she's generally stronger than most Pokémon due to being gijinka, and I can't imagine the GM's want to make leveling that hard, so it shouldn't take too long.

I hate when that happens... It's easy to fall behind pretty quickly that way.

As for the "Me and Graal" thing we are okay. You can keep posting as it's going to most likely fall to me and @Kota to get this running again. But with the sailor moon one taking a huge hit we might be slow.