Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Okay, I suggest all comments be deleted (I deleted my own). This is all flooding up the OOC chat and from now on, purely Pokemon gijinka-related discussions are allowed. This is annoying/frustrating and sucking the fun out of everything. I want to continue this rp. If it is necessary, select ignore for other members and let's continue the group rp. Because I'm having fun!

• Love
Reactions: Sweet_Temptation
FUN! UMBREON IS SUCH A DICK! :3 But you love him.

So Graal when are the bad guys comeing in?

Soon.

@Slayer of Yellow King and @Lady Bernkastel, cool your jets. You're posting too often, too close together. Give others a chance to post. DON'T DELETE YOUR STUFF, just stop posting for a bit.

Hmm... I head off for work and come back to a fustercluck. Lovely.

I do apologize for being as blunt as I was in my previous post, but unfortunately, that's just how I am outside of an RP: blunt and to the point. It grinds my gears when I spend three hours writing out a series of events (setting up a scene, setting up a serious problem, creating a horror scene while keeping it PG-13, handling my own fight, giving a reason for a Sableye to be outside of a dark area, writing up a rescue from the victim's POV, giving a reason why a wild Pokémon's means of treating injury would not be available, and heading for a reliable means of assistance all while avoiding trainer detection) and I wind up getting requests for a tl;dr.

Sorry, but had I split up that post in half in basically the only spot where a split would be appropriate, there was that small chance for Lochan to not have met up with Saras at all. Especially considering how I tend to be out of the house easily ten hours out of the day for work. An injured, paralyzed, drowning Sableye - Gijinka or not - is basically trainer bait.

It's likely that I won't be juggling large events events on my own like that again after that post, since I'll actually have other people to play off of from here on out. So what would you prefer I had done? Place physical lines to break up the events? Stick in quick illustrations? Yes, this is a serious question, not some sarcastic remark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really sorry that I had said it in such a rude way. I honestly meant no rudeness by me asking. I would have read it all if it had not been for a large group and I get where you are coming from. I could never really post that much. Honestly I was a bit on the harsh side too, It's been a really bad week. What happened after though (Not you) was uncalled for and it really hurt that some one would go so far as to say those things to me when in realty I am not like that. I only asked because I had to catch up on other things and if I had to I would have gone back and read it truth be told, I probably would have gone back and read it when I had more spare time, but with me having to play catch up I asked for a quick summary so I was able to know what was going on.

No, I mean mmm Honestly I am not sure. Maybe break it up a bit better? I do not know. I mean it was really good from what I did read. I am really super like impressed by how much you wrote and I do plan on going back to read it at some point and I figured it (So did graal) was a way of I guess playing catch up with the other players. But I do not know I would have to think about It.

Again I am really sorry for how I came off. I am just as blunt like that as well.

Yeah, I didn't mean to get harsh with you. To be honest, I like that much information. It was just a lot, and as one of the three storytellers, we have to know what EVERYONE is doing, as well as keep up with all of our other RPs. Then, to compound things, Yuki was basically attacked by Yaoi Master Gavin, and that pushed my buttons.

Well, the result of this situation does pose a bit of a dilemma.

In both messenger and his RP Resume, Gavin states that he does not want his characters used should he leave an RP like this. Kinda leaves Arai and Elizabeth hanging. I can easily whip up a researcher and a small team of Pokémon who could be at the research center instead, if needed. Shouldn't take long.

As far as I know, it's not needed. He hasn't told us he's out of the RP, though he did argue and fight with Yuki via PMs for some time. I hope he didn't leave, especially if he did without telling anyone.

He never told me he was leaving or Kota. I mean he told me to leave but I am not. If push come to shove and he chooses to leave then we will cross that bridge when it comes. Honestly it was all blown out of the water and if he had just left it be me and you would have dealt with it and in a much more calm way. So, as far as I know he did not leave but if did and has not told us than well.... we can all figure it out.

Troubling: Gavin has deleted his posts. Perhaps he really is quietly pulling out.

Well, deleting your posts is kind of a big statement. It means he doesn't want to continue and plans to never pick this up again.

He sent me a pm explaining that he was leaving and apologizing or leaving me hanging. I guess that sort of screams "I'm leaving!".

I see I see, well I am sorry he left but he should have enough respect to message graal and let him at least know. That is disrespectful but if you wish I can whip up something to help fill in the gaps?

If you could, that would help, but I don't want to bother you.

Okay remind me where you where at and what was going on? XD

In summary:

Arai and Elizabeth are hanging out behind the lab. With three Gijinka (two injured) and a shiny Eevee approaching the fence, Arai immediately calls for the injured Zoroark to be carried inside and treated for his wounds. Elizabeth already has the Sableye in custody.

Okay so I would need to make at least one Researcher type of Character and perhaps another gijinka?

Yeah, a Gijinka strong enough to carry the Zoroark in. The guy's six feet tall. :o

...but my Sableye's small compared to the average Researcher;

...yes, I was bored during breaks at work. XD