Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sorry to say this but I will have to drop out of this RP. Ilium and others are taking up quite a bit of my time.

@The Writing Owl

I do believe Arai and Elizabeth have quite the scene on their hands. The three Gijinka should be approaching the fence and Muse (shiiiiiny Eevee) is bouncing around to attract attention.

@UltimaCircuit That is fine, I wish you the best of luck :3 Enjoy your other Rp's. Thanks for giving us the heads up.

@Shenorai Not to sound rude or mean but that was REALLY long. I am far to lazy to read a novel, Would you care to quick sum it? Like I said I am not trying to be rude, just like..... yeah. That was a lot XD

Fine.

tl;dr, In an underground lake, a group of humans are using Pokemon to harvest the precious stones naturally grown on other Pokemon (Staryu, Clampearl, etc.) Harvest as in physically removing the gems to sell later.

A Sableye Gijinka living in the cave system stumbles across the scene and narrowly escapes the group. He falls into the water, paralyzed by a Forretress's Zap Cannon. After being resuscitated by a Dragonair Gijinka, he tells her what she saw. The Dragonair pulls the Sableye onto his back to carry him to a cluster of Cheri Berry trees for his paralysis.

However, the trees are ravaged and there's not a berry left. Her last resort is to head for Aiden and Arai's lab for help. Along the way, the Dragonair also finds an injured Zoroark Gijinka and tries to drag him to the lab as well.

...doesn't have the same effect as actually reading the post, though. There's no aspect of sheer horror or an insight on the Sableye's view on humans in the summary. I brought in an important issue that could prove to be a danger to the rest of the Pokémon on the island.

But hey, if you just want to skim over it, that's fine. It's not like reading is an integral part to RPing or anything.

Look I was not trying to be rude. I simply asked a question. Not every one has time to sit down and read a novel which is what you wrote. There is quite a lot of people in this Role play much to my dislike but it's not my role play it's my husbands. So, I am here to help him but I don't have the time to sit there and read a novel and figure out what is going on to make sure that I don't have to reply in response to anything.

So don't get rude with me. I did nothing but as a question. I know you should read when Rping, but seeing as it is a GROUP RP and not just a One on One, Your over lengthy post would have taken to much time to read just to figure out if I needed to respond to it or not. Rudeness.

I hereby remove Steelix from my list, to make it open for applications.

I was rude? Look who is talking? You seem to come in like some "God gifts to writing" you have no idea why I asked her to sum it up? For all you know you I could have some reading disability that makes it really hard to read such long things? I never said that she was not aloud to write that much. I never said you have to "Throw one liners for twats" either. You are beyond rude, you are being down right a fucking prick and you have no place to come and tell me that I need to get off my LAZY ass to read a post?

Why don't you take a step down from your own high horse you self-righteous prick and think. You don't know me? You don't know why I asked. You don't know anything other than I asked her to sum it up. There is a huge difference between character development and writing enough to make a damn book.

If you have such a problem with me asking some one some thing and they asking me to sum it up and they get rude to me, so I get rude back. Then you can turn you ass around and GTFO out of MY HUSBANDS Rp. There was no reason to say such things to me. Waist my time? I would have went back and read it had I NEED TO BECUASE IT INVOLVED ME. Sorry some of has lives to attend to.

By Slaanesh's Eleven Pairs Of Genitalia! Keep it down guys ! I don't know who is right, and frankly I don't care. You have turned the OOC in your personal flame war! PM to each other or something.

Wait, Gavin and Shenorai got kicked? Does this mean their interactions with the others will be cancelled? I feel like it'll take some time to edit all this...

NO one other than graal will be replying to that here. Kota and Me where only making it known, I have taken it to PM. Don't worry, I won't allow it to get filled up with trival fighting, This rp is meant to have fun and enjoy each other's ideas, plots and characters. Not to go around throwing and slinging insults you don't have to worry.

No, they are not kicked. That is Graals thing to deiced we are saying that if they don't stop (More Yaoi) That they will get kicked. It's fine, if the leave we will work it out.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, thank you for taking our well being into consideration XD I was getting a bit stressed out over the sudden harsh development :P

Yeah, It's fine. I would not kick him because he got upset with me. It's not my place. While me, Kota, and Graal own the Rp. It's mostly Graal who does everything. It just really upset me, that some one would say that too me.

:3 I am sure we can get moving along now. Some one else dropped, I feel like there was some one else who asked if they could join. :c I am gonna go MIA to go find them and see about PMing them.

BAN-HAMMER_zpse1832b4c.jpg

People, this is an RP, meant to be a fun and civil environment. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, starts to disrupt that environment, I will bring the above down, and hard.

@Yaoi Master Gavin, it may surprise you to learn that @Yuki is my fiance and, more importantly, THAT WE BOTH ARE WRITERS. That's right, we write novels, you asshat. We also have at least seven other RPs going on at any given time, one of which is another group RP that we are moderating. As such, we have some demands on our time and simply cannot take the time to read every post. We make an effort, but there's only three of us and there's currently twenty players, each controlling at least one character, and several people are controlling more.

Believe me, we do not intend to be rude. We want to have a good time and have fun, and being rude is not fun. But I'm putting my foot down now and stating in no uncertain terms that if this trend of belittlement and rude behavior continues, I will ban you so fast you're head will spin.

Also, know that while I wield the mighty Banhammer, @Kota and @Yuki are also moderators, and if both of them feel your attitude or style is detrimental to the RP, they can ban you was well (they have to both agree). So watch your tongue.

Well huh. Things got serious real quick.

Yeah, It's fine. I am not going to keep arguing over childish stuff. Pm, forum or other wise. If he keeps pushing I will ban him.

Let's just say this was the absolute worst timing possible. Yuki and I were in very bad moods recently, and my mood has not gotten any better. I'm sincerely hoping I made that as civil of a threat as possible, as I don't want to offend or upset anyone, but it's the truth. I don't want to do it, but I will shut down the entire RP if people continue to disrespect me, the other moderators, and by extension, the RP.

Damn Babe. You just go for real. Don't shut it down because some person wants to get into a drama fight. It's all in PM's but like I said I am done and dropping it. WE have more important things to worry about then Drama over weather or not I was "Rude" to as some one to summarize something that clearly even the person knew was rather long. Enough with it though.

I'm not saying I'd end the RP over one person. I'd just ban them. The "Ending RP" thing is more to keep the peace. I can ban people when they act up, but if too many people start fighting us, then I'll end the whole thing.

Well it's not really "Everyone" I take fault for me being "Rude" I guess. I know that if I wrote something that long and some one asked me to sum it I would with out a problem because I get it. I don't hate on any one for there length. Granted I don't really do well with one-liners but there not "Twats" If that is what makes them happy and they have people who want to role play with them go for it and same for the other side of the fence. It was a misunderstanding that go blown up to be like high school Drama between the cheer leader and the social out cast type of deal.