Plot Discussion (Chapter 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Snowday BATTER UP!

@Biollante @Rain of the Night @Spire I the moon's ... excretions are the lynch pin of the moirgut's plan, some sort of device, spell, or portal from which nullifying fluid pours forth. There is a reason for the moon's behaviour. Remember this well, for later in ilium.

As for what happened to Modakra, I was trying to imagine what it feels like to have your aux deleted.

Last edited:
I'm just saying:

Capture.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: lynzy
Sorry! I know I've been absent, but I'll have a post up tomorrow. I've been really busy this week, between watching younger siblings, spring cleaning, and an essay that I still haven't finished. Internet at home is too unreliable for roleplaying.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
I was just about to write something, but I'll wait.

Also, roleplaying almost needs no internet o_o?

My online exploits do.~

Thanks to @Hjorthorn 's suggestion, you will soon see little 'culture' pieces pop up around the ilium threads by the GMs. We will aim to drop a paragraph or two every so often to discuss how Sunne is doing in general. You are more than free to do the same.

• Useful
Reactions: Spire and lynzy
@Senpie @Snowday take a breather for a post or two, and let's see what we want to do from here. There's no reason for K'Larr not to just send you down again in a days time.

Edit: Senpie, I've chatted with Snowday. We'll go back into the sea - and both Lemuel and Tem are probably powerless to protest. This time, let's take it a bit slower, explore the sea, lend me your talents to describe the seabed and the leftovers. The titan bit was a bit rushed, but it set the stage.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, one of you should debrief people on the black horrors down there. They'll want to know why the titan is missing from the waist down o_o

>just got back from Hell
>gets sent right back a day later

Thank you, based K'Larr!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll be online again this week. Will probably log in this evening if all goes well.

o_o
Is Tem actually on the boat or..?
*shakes Tem* What am I supposed to do with you?

Tem is on the Prosperos city ships, a giant adhoc connection of iron barges. It's basically a floating city-state.

Go have her PTSD for a bit, then we'll get back into diving suits WHEEEEE

@E.T. let's start the plague.

Sorry for my inactivity, I've had a hellish week x_x Will try and write a post up in the next couple of days. Sorry for holding up the Viridos thread

• Thank You
Nooooo problem!

I'm happy to see all posts that aren't mine. Ilium is doing great, thanks guys!

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy
Status
Not open for further replies.