Plot Discussion (Chapter 8)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been frustratingly lax with my nomenclature. Can you clarify where you are right now?

I was a bit confused as to where you were placing us in your own post, but based upon that and what I could gather from the OOC, I'd assumed we were in the titan.

I think I was operating under the assumption that Tem and Lemuel were on a more organic giant, looking at the runic titan. Can we run with that? @Snowday

I see. I'll fix my post accordingly, though what are we trying to do? Get the giant to the top, or the titan?

Swim to the titan, command him upwards.

Do we enter the titan? Or just grab onto it?

I added a sentence mentioning him swimming towards it. I think the rest of it should be fine.

Reactions: unanun
I don't think @LVL1337N00B is afraid of going dow--

Oh.

Kewl. Peregrine will finish off then and we'll meet up.

KEEP OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION OUTTA HERE >:[

I'll post for Viridos soon. @Snowday @Biollante

For Prosperos, prepare to get hauled up.

Last edited:
We're roughly past the halfway point in terms of things I want to do, so let's see if we can close this chapter in a few weeks.

Viridos: Please save the Jade Prophet :(

Then we'll deal with the Riven tree.

Then tattersal and naya will have a chat.

(Then someone will break my monologue here)

Biollante has no idea what is happening in Viridos anymore. Me thinks the world just ended...

Welcome to the dreamtime, where things are not what they seem.

(like, are people actually confused? the tree and its occupants have been moved to dreamtime. it's the land of the aux. your body functions the same, it's just that certain rules are changed, including perception of distance, distance itself, and things that don't seem logical. look at some surrealist art.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvir
Status
Not open for further replies.