Plot Discussion (Chapter 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(We decided to spend a day or two relaxing on the ships. Before, y'know, going back to diving. Don't think of escaping ... you're in house arrest and still paying back your debts.)

Reactions: lynzy
@Rain of the Night I will hijack Modakra and Vydus into the Edelon outskirts this weekend, so consider that your deadline >:((((((

Hey @AetherDream and @Tone 6th, what did we decide to do?

From ET's latest post, the vanguard is probably going to start getting infected by the plague. The next step is to probably become aware of its spread, send alarm to the people behind, and notify the Czar with all due haste.

Can do man. Would the second army be going in as well? Sorry I'm trying figure out where I am in all of this.

Once Khayal relays the bad news to the 2nd army, they should focus on period appropriate ways to fight the disease.

Also, request a very large stock of Ipari masks.

Alright can do. I'm currently at work and won't be home until about 8:00. Ill try and post something once I get home.

I will post tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
I underestimated my family's spontaneity this weekend! Will post tomorrow as well.

EDIT: err, technically later today since it's already Mon... I should sleep.

• Thank You
Gomen! I've been so busy with everything that I haven't had a chance to come on here. I'll have a reply up in just a bit!

Please tell me how it was. I tried to capture the essence of the characters as best I could, but I'll fix any inaccuracies. XO

Reactions: Jade
I will check this evening.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
One thing I will (and have) cautioned about is the use of anachronisms. Do your best to avoid things like 'muscles', 'adrenaline', and the like. Since this is post-apoc fantasy, the lack of knowledge in fantasy about anatomy, germ theory, biochemistry, and basically anything microscopic is stunted even more by the catacylsm. If you can make those edits, I'll be happy. (@Senpie )

• Useful
Reactions: lynzy
I'll go edit those two instances now.~

• Thank You
Yay thanks! K'Larr would be a little more shrewd, and I may have opted to use original nocturne NPC to force you back down, to keep debt, but you've taken a bold step that that's the most important.

I was sure K'Larr has his ways of getting what he wants, so... XD

It's good. There's things to work with. Thanks for coming back :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It's no problem. Thank you for waiting. I'm unavailable on weekends, but I'll try to be more active during the week. XO

Hey guys!

Just wanted to thank you all, both those of you who I know and those I do not, for taking such good care of my character and his story arc!

I've been reading chapter 8 of the Prosperos and really enjoyed it.

Again, thanks guys, and I'm glad you're all having fun and continuing to make Ilium a resounding success! (Especially you, @unanun)

Well, if you have time and such, you're not banned or anything - and you seem to be caught up >_>.

I'm trying to get Jack Shade to post something really cool.

Reactions: Jade
Status
Not open for further replies.