Plot Discussion (Chapter 4)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, @Kooriryu Imma give you a minute, then beejack you again. Lemme know if that's uncool.

All Tavark Peeps~ Im about to do just a post to give a little more depth bout my character before the plans take off.

Naw, beejack me right quick. I can wait, I just had shit I wanted to talk with Grumpy about and all I had lined up after this Aviary jaunt was for Kozoul to just head over to Edelon to get her book-learnin' done.

DOPE. Will do.

@Aschu and @Princess of the Teacup -- I'll leave it up to you to ditch with Aerie or not.

/Aerieout

Mic-Drop.gif

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
@LVL1337N00B Right, so I can't post until you do. If you could, get the scene over to the prison and if you can manage it without making the post too long/clunky, get the avians out of bird jail too.

Then I'll get to moving things along in a much quicker pace...

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Gotcha, I'll try to write something up today. Con asked me to call him before I post, so I assume he wants to strategize before I start typing.

I noticed. Fixed it, but it took a while because my phone wasn't cooperating. Also edited my post to add in a scene where Dane tries to talk sense into Brynn.

• Thank You
Reactions: Voices of Nerat
Alright posted for Belphebe, she is pissed off and wants to get her prostitutes back from those nasty Kaustirians. In other words she needs a smuggler.

Take it away, buddy.

So, is the brunt of the storm will pass over somewhat quickly, but the residual magical bidness it leaves behind will linger for some time? I assume it has to be moving pretty fast if it's going to hit Barvelle in a day. Then again, I'm not quite sure on how big the storm is, exactly... or how big of a distance it actually is between the cities. Is it going to pass over all three throughout the duration of this chapter?

Yes, if I'm informed correctly it will pass over all three cities in this chapter.

And yes, there will more than likely be lingering magical effects. Especially with unanun's moving city post thing. That's gonna be a thing soon, I imagine.

However, the size and speed of the storm are two separate things. Sure it could be moving fast, but a storm like this is unprecedented. Maybe it'll last and entire day, and end just as its reaching Barvelle. More on that to come though...

What are those wraith things in Kaustir? (as in by reputation the general public would know) I tried checking the library link but the Kaustir ones don't seem completed.

@Hikadu did you melt down a chitin claw? Those things are tough and flexible, but you can't forge them like metal. The best you may be able to do is sharpen it.

Wow... no one wants to talk to my character... *Czar Lukesh scribbles angrily in his diary*

Oh wait, no. I've been left in the room with the schizophrenic murderer. -__-

@Tone 6th - are you still alive?

@Grumpy @Saphen @Ven

Mooooooovin' this right along, if anyone's got anything grimdark left to say. Now is the time. (Except for Amaltas, he made people cry.)

@Torsty @Peregrine @Falcon @ET4252

Asmo will NPC it up to drop some info and help coral the cats you together.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Falcon and Torsty
Status
Not open for further replies.