Plot Discussion (Chapter 4)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wraiths are Tom Clancy secret black police delta foreign legion ninja assassins wet work covert ops. You will not see them in the streets or in general.

The general public will know nothing about them because they are moody and like to keep to themselves. If they ever saw one I imagine they would be shocked and scared. Most of the military do not even know about them, I guess Amalias group is the privileged few.

@Asmodeus You'll get to talk to people when the party starts. =P It's time for us to go shopping!

Well, I'm sure once you guys post I'll find some reason to crawl out of the handy dandy fallout shelter. Perhaps we'll need flour for the avian relief bake sale.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
From what I understand most are on hold at the moment for the Tavark plot waiting for Horrikson to stir some shit XD

Writing my post right now.

Reactions: Wolfsin
Sorry - got a bit carried away with the adventures of Sprig. But his is a complex, many-layered story.

Right, here's some fluff I established.

THE RULING MERCHANT HOUSES

- Austrik (think east) - main house of Avarath, responsible for sending goods across the Prosperos. Main ore shipper.
- Vestra (think west) - main house of Hosia, responsible for sending medicines and food across the Prosperos.
- Sundel (think south) - ships things north to south along the coast of Viridos. Major timber merchants.
- Nordrin (think north) - ships things north to south along the coast of Kaustir. Major kresnik merchants.

The lesser houses are beneath this, and involved in other things like trade with the Chersonese tribes, liaison with K'Larr, the smuggler network of Nassad, Teadoir's drug trade, etc.

The ruling houses are suffering the most from the border closure.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon and Torsty
Yes I am indeed alive. I have not been in position to post though. Tomorrow afternoon will post. Did you want to interact at all or should I just have Takeda shuffle off?

And leave me with Arania?

No! I dun wanna be alone!

The Czar will ask you what happened. He heard some reports of you arresting Amalia.

Come tell everything to Daddy. :]

Reactions: Wolfsin
So, who's gonna post in Aldus next? I'm ready to see what other kooky stuff the storm is gonna stir up!

Reactions: 2 people
"I can't stand to be asked the same question three times! It just irritates me!"

If @Navras doesn't post weird shit, then I'll post weird shit.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
I wasn't high or drunk enough to come up with weird shit.

Sorry, my mind just doesn't work that way when I'm sober.

Six hours lata... XD*

SHH!! YOU!!

I'm STILL writing it. I'm slow, I know, sorry. Give me annother few hours; I'll try to hurry.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
SHH!! YOU!!

I'm STILL writing it. I'm slow, I know, sorry. Give me annother few hours; I'll try to hurry.

XD I have to give you shit for it. Write like the wind General!

Reactions: 2 people
@Asmodeus Ok dad I'm ready to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.