Plot Discussion (Chapter 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good idea - once you defeat the monster at the heart of the storm, I can give you a little treat.

Sticks and stones might break my bones but they also apparently slay dragons~

Haha we're screwed.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys I could really use someone to interact with with Takeda is waiting for his match to begin. I can do so much more with the character if I had someone to talk to.

Or... I could just toss you into the ring with an NPC.

That works too!

@Asmodeus is Jolofia armored head to toe? The picture you used appears to have him wearing leather on his mid section. I just want to get my facts straight.

Last edited:
Right. Kill this guy in the next few days. Do it all at once, or in 2 posts if you want a back-and-forth.

I dunno. That guy is full of character and promise.

I say we befriend him and let him lead the plot.

I'll befriend your mother and let her lead my pl--

STOP SPAMMING

Yes, he looks, acts and feels exactly as that picture suggests. I have put no other thought into him. Let your muse do the talking.

@Asmodeus

HOLD UP BROSKI *hits pause button*

did you give me a slave?

or did you just toss one at me?

if the former, why would i want a shriveled lady-slave? i can't even do the secks with 'em. ;D

Not that Seiyr would even do that. She's too busy giving death glares to the concubines. And to you. And to everyone else.

Are we waiting for everyone's fights to finish before we start our own? If we do, it might take a while.

I imagine it's a big arena ... fight in parallel ...

Yus, parallel pummeling.

And @heliacalRebirth - what am I, a doctor? Work out your own damn NPC abuse.

Asmo can you toss me an NPC to fight?

@Zen I have no problem with controlling an NPC that you can fight. I am on a lot so I could make fast replies.

Sure, it'll probably keep Asmo from losing his head. =P

Okay. The Viridos IC has been locked.

This is called a Scene Stop. For those of you who skimmed the Code of Conduct, this is something we can and will be doing when a scene has turned stale.

The spore cloud sweeping towards the ship is a moment of pure adrenal action. Close your eyes and imagine what it is like. A violent sea, roaring winds, the cries of sailors in peril. Everyone is scrambling. Everyone knows that the flimsy breather masks they are wearing will only hold out so long. Every action - every second - will make the difference between life and death.

The response has been disappointing. Some of you have frozen up and asked us to give you ideas. Some of you have dictated to us all of the things you CAN'T do. Some of you have gone inactive. Some of you have made casual actions that totally undermine the sense of urgency. This is particularly unsettling since your characters are CUSTOM-MADE to deal with this kind of problem. You are healers, purifiers and healthy whippersnappers with the intelligence and dexterity to react to a crisis.

The NPCs cannot deal with this. IronBlood cannot deal with this. Sprig certainly cannot deal with it. The sailors will be dropping like flies. There will be infection, injury and panic. In this time of chaos it is YOU, the player-characters, who will make the difference.

This is the moment for heroics. And if you are worried about making a mistake then realize that it is ALSO the moment for mistakes. The greatest stories begin with someone fucking up.

So, as GMs, we need you take initiative. This story will not go anywhere if you sit back writing reaction posts and waiting for us to give you ideas.

Viridos will be reopened once we have a clearer sense of what we are all doing in this scene.

Tell us WHAT your character is doing, WHY they are doing it, and WHAT you, as a player, want to achieve from this scene.

• Thank You
Reactions: Torsty and Tegan
Well, I accomplished what I intended as a saboteur, and can't bring myself to shine as a sailor, kind of counter-productive. Have to take the risks to not get hung later on.

Yes, Malachi has performed well in the scene and made a good contribution. I agree.

At the moment Ayanne is rushing to try to get as many as she can into a mask the thought being that the quicker precautions are taken the fewer casualties she'll need to be worried about. She's also yelling at people, partially because it helps her focus, and partially to get them to focus on the urgency of the situation.

I had intended to have her boost the energy and immunity of those who had the ability of dealing with the spores for as long as she could manage, which would hopefully be long enough for the problem to be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.