Plot Discussion (Chapter 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember what I said to you in PMs. Your character is perfect and full of potential. I'm sorry you can't see that.

Please do not rejoin as a mercenary who knows which way is North and can sum up situations easily while increasing his strength and speed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jade and unanun
I need to look at my character again and see him.. I think my mind is playing tricks on me.. be right back.

And I'd never do such a thing, I have far different ideas and I could possibly tell you them if you wanted and see what you think.

I posted trying to both further the plot and include other characters, AND showcase a bit of my own character's personality. I ended up with a really long post.

Don't worry @PigIron, we will be at the mountain pass soon enough!

Incase anyone's getting antsy, I just wanted to let everyone know I will have K'larrs next post up tomorrow

@Tegan @Seth Bloodmoon

Kozoul nix'd an engulfing wave because lol WHY BRING ACIDIC WATER EVEN CLOSER????

Nix'd on the flame's embrace since she doesn't know what the smoke will do when the spores burn

Nix'd on the wind funnel because... she couldn't see how funneling the spores away from themselves wouldn't fuck somebody else over

'Course there's always doing something like a lighter x hairspray but... :B

Will post later on in the evening. I had to wipe my new computer because viruses suck. -____-"

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
@Kooriryu - any chance Kozoul can make it rain? I figure it would work the same way rain works on cotton wood seed, weigh all the spores down so they drop in the ocean.

Would the pass get traffic before the caravan? I'd like to write a little about how Proditius acts when confronted with "Trespassers".

@Kooriryu - any chance Kozoul can make it rain? I figure it would work the same way rain works on cotton wood seed, weigh all the spores down so they drop in the ocean.
She probably can, but the force of the rain to squash the spores immediately would require the time to concentrate, a misty rain or slightly heavier would be casted within five minutes.

Would the pass get traffic before the caravan? I'd like to write a little about how Proditius acts when confronted with "Trespassers".
I wouldn't imagine there is much traffic in Pegulis. Most people hunker down rather than run around in the snow. If you did encounter someone it might be a lone trapper with some huskies, or an Avian scout. Something like that.

*watches K'Jol stomp around Avarath, yelling at women to serve him* o_o

Okay, we're nearing the 2 week mark. We need some ballsy plot resolutions by the end of the weekend.

@UltimaCircuit @unanun @Zen @lillith.mg @Ritual Lobotomy @RIO - you need to be competing this week. You can timeskip and throw yourself straight into the action. There are all kinds of games, from pure bloody fistfights to games of wits and battles of magic. Be as creative as you like, as long as it's entertaining. I can throw a few NPCs against you if requested, but sooner or later you're going to have to face each other in some way.

@unanun @Diana @PigIron @fatalrendezvous @SlatersDeath @ReaperOfFlames @Porg - the Ghoul Sage will make a move for those eggs this weekend. If you're not at Barvelle then you need to get there soon. Alternatively, you can suffer your first downfall by being stopped by Ice Golems/storms/plagues. Knowing that you were too late to stop something could be a cool first upset in your character's journey. If you need help describing where the eggs are, I can do that.

@Kooriryu @Rosie @Quiet One @Seth Bloodmoon @Requiem @Cerulean @Falcon @Boss Frost - let's deal with this storm like the motherfucking A-Team then make it to shore. We need to be humping the horrible, cursed ridges of that demon-rock by Sunday night.

@Everyone else. You cannot hide. You cannot run. The Plot Monster cometh your way. When this first cycle ends the plot will shift, along with the three scales of focus. Kaustir will have a narrow single-group mission coming up. Pegulis will have a city-scale event. And Viridos will have a nation-wide crisis.

*takes a shot of Kreshnik* LET'S DO THIS!

Hmm .. I assume the eggs are in the boxes Eirene is carrying, or already stowed away somewhere. Did I miss something? I will need to know to resolve this first event.

I think I'm waiting for Keiga's reply to what I said, maybe it's already there and I was just imagining things...

Open to ideas here. Ayanne can keep a few characters healthy so they can deal with the spores, but she personally doesn't have anything that can do it.

@unanun @Diana @PigIron @fatalrendezvous @SlatersDeath @ReaperOfFlames @Porg - the Ghoul Sage will make a move for those eggs this weekend. If you're not at Barvelle then you need to get there soon. Alternatively, you can suffer your first downfall by being stopped by Ice Golems/storms/plagues. Knowing that you were too late to stop something could be a cool first upset in your character's journey. If you need help describing where the eggs are, I can do that.

Should I wait for someone else to post or should I just continue with the Aldus plot to make sure the Aldus Expedition can encounter the ice golem before Sunday?

Eep. THE GAMES. And here I was thinking Tharwa would just flit around planting ideas/ plucking hair from people's heads. :p this should be fun.

Mmmkay, I'll have a post up shortly. Busy, busy, busy day for me.

Should I wait for someone else to post or should I just continue with the Aldus plot to make sure the Aldus Expedition can encounter the ice golem before Sunday?
I say go ahead. Others can catch up with exposition.

I was gonna work with the storm stopping the Tavark group, I got the impression it was a pretty savage one. Was toying with some ghoul-sage monster being in the heart of it and attacking the town. Since I think there's 3 of us there now?

Just on my way to pm those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.