Plot Discussion (Chapter 1)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pst, Viridos peeps, I have a couple ideas if anyone wants to hear them.
I'm headed to work in a moment, but send me a PM, I've got net access to talk :)

Also, so I'm clear, is the acid water is directly ahead of them and the spores are coming in from the right, correct?

Ok, so, Torsty's post needs to be corrected; it says Lut will be a participant in the games and that Gulzar has been wanting to see him in action. Lut is not supposed to actually be a contestant in the tournament, just publicly presenting something to the Czar.

Prepare for .. unforseen, circumstances.

Reactions: Jade
Just talked to Torsty, he should be correcting that post very shortly. Then you can post Unanun, and after that, we're in Asmo's hands :)

*Pushes Lut into the ring*

"BREAK A LEG, MAN! JUST KEEP TO THE SHADES! YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT!" :D

Post has been corrected.

• Love
Crap, I just realized that I'm actually going to have to post as well, after Lut but before Asmo has a chance to respond, so I can get a certain plot point out there. So give me about an hour after Lut posts, THEN we're all in Asmo's hands, hahaha

Asmo's GLASS HANDS! *whap whap whap!*

*slices up Gonzo, Torsty and Unanun*

Also, @UltimaCircuit - those seats are reserved for dignitaries. Prepare to wrestle my bodyguards. [/example of someone messing up but causing an unexpected cool scene]

p.s. Da'Haka and Nahal were rejected characters from the App thread. Pummel 'em good.

Last edited:
Words will be written soon. Just waiting on one other.

Who are you waiting on?

lilith aka tharwa. I've already planned out my thingy so it should come out quickly afterwards, though.

I hope my post was not that confusing. If anyone is questioning the fight I can clarify what pretty much went down.

I would hope your prose speaks for itself.... *goes to read*

@Falcon

Acid to the West, spores to the East. Can't turn around and head South, so that leaves only one direction: North into unprotected waters.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Seiyr- the savior of slaves and injured pyrotechnists! I think I know who the common folk like! :D

Also, just for clarification, if captcha doesn't claim Nyroc in the role-play I'm definitely using him as an NPC. He'll be my sexy side kick busting off his clothes in peoples faces like Plastic Neesan.

Y'all better watch out.

I didn't realize unanun was waiting for moi, sorry :( I thought it was fade to black, then BAM were in the games. I created a short post in Kaustir thread to deliver our belle to the ball.

And GO SEIYR! Make 'em people loves you and your death glares!

Question, are divine weapons general knowledge? Would a normal person know that they are real?

Last edited by a moderator:
"And as expansion meets expansion, the word is spread...
...word that the Divine Weapons, dropped as the gods fell, are being uncovered across the land.

The Sundered World holds its breath."​

Ahh, crap. I feel stuck now. I have no idea what's happening in Kaustir at this point.. * screaming in the distance*

... I think Chapter 2 is about to start soon.

A big fat tournament where some flashy freakbag just jumped in and told everyone he found a tablet that tells the location of a divine weapon, that's the just of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.