Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
Looking for someone to play the male character within this plot, not looking for a whole lot just to be able to have a paragraph or more in length, and hopefully able to either play multiple characters or NPCs. Please pm me if interested! Plot below.

Plasma 51 is a nightclub that caters mostly to the growing society of twenty-first century made vampires, it is also owned by the leader of a coven that has been at throats with an old world coven that stick to the traditional habits of vampires. Unlike the old world vampires the ones made in the twenty-first century go about their nightly biddings and feasts via nightclubs, and blood banks. The leader of the new coven also has a lover who shares his nightly habits, though is a much weaker vampire being from an ancient bloodline that was fouled and left her with half blood. She requires the same needs as her vampiric counterpart, but is as weak as a human making her a rather good target to hit if anyone knew about her. The leader makes sure that she is safe keeping her at home most of the time to protect her, taking her out when she needs to leave the house.

What becomes of the world around the vampires as an all out war breaks loose between the old world, and new world vampires. Does chaos ensue, does the city around them crumble to the ground as more and more vampires become recruited everyday into the ranks of many. Does the leader of the new coven lose his one and only love, or help her find the ancient blood she needs to become full blooded.

Status
Not open for further replies.