PistolandSword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella smiled to Jin getting out her two pistols. "I assume you can tell me the rest," she said while pulling back the pistols. Then she pulled the trigger before the men could plea for survival.

Jin stood up from Roys body and nodded to her he crossed his arms over his chest the cut under his cheek had bin bleeding because a red line gran down his face "yeah...first lets clean this up".

Just then Tate showed up. "No, I have this. Madam Adams tends to be messier than this so this is an easy one," he said with light amusement in his voice. Isabella nodded and pocketed her pistols. Her hand then slipped around Jin as she pulled him out to the barn. She hoped Margrit had moved the bedding in there as she wanted her to as she took him to it.

Jin walked in to the barn with Isabella and looked around at the work.He enjoyed how well it was looking "Nice work Isabella"he smiled slightly at her part of bin felt weired because he rarely smiled at anyone even slightly.

She felt herself blush lightly as she looked away. The lightly pink to her cheeks only made the bruise on her face more proclaimed. "It was nothing. I had to do something. It is no where near finished," she said slightly fast. She never was complimented. She did not expect to be. Everyone knew her in town as just naturally caring and giving. Her husband only smacked.

He looked to the bruise on her gentle face he couldn't help but think what a monster her husband is.He lightly touched her bruised cheek then pulled away and continued to walk at her side "Well let me know when you will be working on it again so i can help"he smiled kindly to her

She shied away from his touch but missed it as soon as she did. She was an independent woman for as long as she could remember. She did not need any man to satsify her love of herself or even to satisfy any need. He was so strange to her. She wanted to stay in the barn and talk to him all night. Jack would find her eventually though. She nodded and smiled in response. The idea of working with him in the barn was a good one. She glanced at the watch on her wrist and she nodded again. "I have time to spare. Let's talk about pay. I will pay after days like today or any mission we go on. Outside of your payments, any costs of supplies or equipment maintenance will be covered. So what do you think would be a good pay for a day like today?" She was business mode all of a sudden showing her very independent and strong side. She was a funny woman. She wanted to talk all night but she went business mode.

He seen the Independent gleam in her eye wen She spoke of work and he stared at her forma a moment after She said pay he really didn't need money as long as She worked with him he was paid with her company and kindness.Jin for as long as he could recall he was never treated kindly always being forced to show no pain and no fear he never felt so cared for by anyone except her.He shook how head "I am being paid in your kindness ...i wish to work at your Side for free".

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed lightly. "Fine, $5 will be enough for you then," she said with a smile. She could not stand not paying people who earned it. Then she looked away again. "Where are you from, Jin?" she asked softly.

Jin thought for a moment he couldn't quite recall where he was he did know the clear skies and bright blue lake he knew he had a horse named Blue eyes and the happy faces of mother and father then it hit him"This place called silver town"he looked to at her and wiped the blood from his face.

She noticed his cheek again. "Hold on, I will be right back," she said walking back to the house. She quickly returned with a rag, cleansing stuff, and a bandage. Her hands went to work gently cleansing his wound. Her stitched hand right in his face."I would really like to see you and Tate sword fight in the yard sometime. I love sword fighting. It is a very artistic form of battle," she spoke as she gently bandaged the cheek.

He blushed lightly from her touch but made it leave quickly hoping She didn't notice and smile"well let me know when ok"He thought of her butler as a well trained match and thought how nice it as of her to band aid how cheek and smile wider.

She then glanced at her watch and sighed. A frown appeared on her face. "I have to get in the house before he gets home. I will be back out unless something happens different than normal," she said with a sigh. Then she forced a smile and started to walk our of the barn.

Jin watched as She left and layed at on the bed resting his head he couldn't help but worry for Isabella part of him wanted to grab her and let her know he will protect her but he knew it was not his place to do that.He ran how fingers over his hard stomach and soon drifted to sleep.

Isabella sat around until jack got home. He was hammered drunk and it was surprising he could even ride his horse. He stumbled inside. "You fuxking slut! You have a bruise on your face!" he yelled with his words slurring together even though he had given it to her. He took off his belt and came after her pulling up her dress and shoving her down. She did not cry out for help if pleas for it to not happen. She knew it would only make it worse. She did cry not and scream out in pain through tears as the belt hit against her bare skin. "Lily doesn't wan me anymor it's because of you slut!" he yelled at her as he attacked her. She knew he was talking about one of his women and it did not hurt her anymore. Her body achess though. Her mind ached for a way out.

Jin woke to the sound of yelling he knew quickly that it was her husband hitting her the heat of anger over whelmed him he gripped the sheet and it took all of his power to keep from helping her.He closed how eyes trying to drown out the sound of the drunk bastard hurting her.

After around 15 minutes of him whipping her, he picked her up and threw her out the back door. "Sleep outside tonight, whore!" He yelled aggressively. Isabella curled up on the spot she landed not even thinking about anything really. It was kit the first time he had gone all out like this. Anytime a woman let him, he did this. She had slept of the ground outside in the rain before and been beaten the next day for having a cold. It was her life. She was thankful she had no nieghbors to here the things he said.

Jin opened the door to the barn and walked outside to where Isabella lay he looked to the door to make sure he had gone and finally Jin was convinced the fool left for bed. He looked to Isabella and knelt beside her gently placing his hand on her shoulder then whispered to her "get up you can't sleep here come on to the barn and sleep on my bed i will sleep somewhere different" he pulled off his shirt and wrapped it around her.How eyes filled with care and worry he stared to her.

She heard his voice and tears filled her eyes. She quickly blinked them away as she shook her head. It took everything and his help to get up. Her legs had lash parts and some blood all over them. She gritted her teeth as she finally pulled herself to a standing position. "I will not put you out of your bed," she said quickly. Her gaze was down as she was ashamed someone had to come to her rescue.

He let her rest her weight on him he saw that She was not able to stand right he wouldn't be able to either with the pain She was.Looking to her legs Jin felt a wave of anger cross over him .He threw her one arm over his head and he placed a hand on her waist to support her "Well come to the barn at least you can't stay out here"he looked to her worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.