PistolandSword

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was late when Isabella's husband got home drunk and out it. He woke her up grumbling. Well he tried to. When he did wake her up, she immediately heard some noises from the basement. She was glad for once that he started yelling at her,"Isa! What the fuck happened to your hand?!? You clumsy whore! Go sleep somewhere else! I don wan any blood in my bed!" With that, a loud sound rang out over the silence left. It was the sound of skin hiding skin. His hand had left a mark across her face. She quickly got up and grabbed her guns on the way out without him noticing.

She then found the man quickly because she knew the loud noises she had heard was him. "Be quiet and go lay back down. It is late and if Jack finds you he will kill me. Your swords will be returned to you in the morning after he takes his leave," she informed him, "Also my name is Isabella Adams if you did not know. I would like your name now." She knew it was late but if he was up then it was alright to question. In the light candle light that she held in her hands, the hand print on her face shown well.

Jin loosened his tie and looked her up and down and he shook his head in disappointment "Why do you let your husband beat you? with skills like what you and your butler have you could make that fool how to you"he stared at her and took a deep breath"My name is Jin Sato"he bowed kindly and stood straight his multi colored eyes looked at the mark on her face and frowned.It bothered him very much wen a man beats a women forma no reason the scum she married must be doing so to her.

Jin stood there looking at this women who gose by the name Isabella Adams he saw the cut on her hand knowing it was how fault her husband hit her this time.Jin felt guilt go threw him knowing he was just adding pain to her life

Isabella grabbed him tightly by the tie and looked him dead in his strange colored eyes. She then let out her thoughts in a very rough and cold voice, "You know this society just as I do. If I had a choice, I would support myself with no ones helps I have even tried to look for a job as a way out. There is no job and there is no way out. I did not choose to marry that man. It was setup by our fathers. Now, that you know that. Please feel free to ask me again why I let my husband beat me. Or better yet ask me why I choose to survive at all, Jin Sato. With that she let go of his collar and pushed him back lightly. "Do not pity what you do not understand," she said with a much lighter tone, "If you do not want any more trouble for me, you will stay in the basement until I come get you out." She turned and started to walk away.

A moment of shock filled him he glared back up at her wanting to know why would She be so brutal.He took off his tie and stared as She walked away he wanted to yell after and give her a piece of his mind but instead he laughed and looked to her "Alright then"he turned and left to the basement.

Jin was laying down the bed he was on before his head ached but he ignored it he had taken off his shirt and tie to not mess or wrinkle them up he pulled the sheet over his waist.He thought about what made him join this women soon he dismissed the thought and fell in to a deep sleep.

Isabella did not liked when people assumed she had a way out. She had searched for as long as she could for a way out. It was impossible to find one. She climbed into the guest bed of the guest room on the second floor that was one the hall of the servants rooms. She began to wonder when she lost hope of finding a way out. Before she knew it, her mind drifted off and she fell asleep.

The next morning as the sun peeked orange and pink through her window, she woke up. She went down stairs and sat at the table as she was supposed to. Jack came down and sat with her. He did not say a word to her whole they ate. As always, she said bye and told him that she loved him as he left to go to wherever he wanted. Then Isabella went down into the basement and knocked on the old guest bedroom door. "You may come out and get breakfast now," she said through the door.

Jin limped out of the room his shirt was button up except for the top two and his tie around his neck still not tied and his hair was its same messy way.He looked to Isabella sighed giving her a slight smile "Good morning"he went and limped how way to the kitchen.

Sitting at the table Jin ate his meal he would glance to Isabella a few times or so but other than that he really didn't do much.Once he finished his meal he looked to Isabella "Thank You for the meal Isabella...now what do plan on doing with me?"he leaned back in the seat and crossed his arms his eyes never leaving her.

Isabella wanted to help to the kitchen but she went it might hurt his pride. She sat down at the table giving him some company in her home. Then when he questioned her a smile appeared on her face. Her turquoise eyes sparkled in delight. "You have probably been told enough about me to know I work in the underground and that was why you were sent after me. I have need more help lately that Tate has not been able to help because he is busy at the mansion. We have an empty barn out back that we can fix up together. The staff have enough to do around here as it is. Jack does nothing. Not even anything to take care of my own family business. You will simply go on mission with me when the informant calls," she spoke happily except when she spoke of jack. Her voice then was very dark as filled with hate. Her face had a brown hand print on it bruised from where he had slapped her. She wondered why Jin had decided to stay in the first place. "Oh, and your swords are already in the barn. You have fine blades from what Tate said," she said cheerily.

He nods at her his eyes gleam a bit when She spoke of his blades "Thank you they are very fine indeed"Jin stared at the bruise on her face but soon looked away he knew by the tone in her voice when She spoke of Jack that She hated him.What made Jin wondered why any man would harm her for The hell of it.

He kept his arms crossed over his well built chest and gave her a simple question"Are you afraid of that horrible exuse of a man?"His voice as calm and smooth.He prepared him self for whatever insult She would throw at him

She laughed at his question lightly. "Afraid? I have no reason to be. I have had worse injuries than bruises plenty of times," she said assumed, but her eyes had a little bit if pain hidden in them. She had lied. She was terrified of him. He had so much control over her life. It was hard to believe that at one point her father had her convinced she loved the man. She had in fact been in love with him at the very beginning, but after a few years of nothing but a punches, belts, and slaps returned she had given up on him. It hurt her deep inside that one day he could convince her to love him again just to repeat it. She was horrified by him.

He could see the fear in her eyes he knew She was afraid of him In stared at her more calmly and looked at her hands "Don't be afraid to fight back.........he is not your master or lover he is a simple man....not even man he is a coward to beat on you in such a way...you are more of a man then he could ever be you must put your foot down one day Isabella or you will never feel good with your self"he forced himself up and attempted to walk but fell "ugh....".He looked to her with how face red with embarassment "can you help me....".

His words bothered. They told her that he still did not understand how the nobles houses worked. A woman could simply be discarded as trash if she did not obey her husband. The law would arrest any woman who raised a hand let alone a gun against her husband even if the same hisband was abusive. That was the way it worked. When he fell she snickered lightly and held up her hand. "My hand hurts therefore I cannot," she said as then reached forward and helped him up, "I lied again." She smiled brightly as she got him on his two feet again. "You seem like a good man, jin. How did you ever become an assassin?"

He took a deep breath as he knew the subject as touchy for him but it was only fair if he told her because She told him her sad past"my mother and father were both killed in front of me wen i was eight......the men who killed them took me and forced me to learn the ways of a assassin".Grabbed the chair looking down his heart ached from the story ".....here i am ..helping you now"he looked her in the eyes and smiled kindly "Thanks"his eyes gleamed at her "can you please tell me where there is a store so i could buy Clothes "

"Right in town. I am sure you had to pass through it when you came here," she said happily. Then looked him over. "I do not know how you are going to get to town with that knee though," she said kind of guilty.

He leans in giving her a smug look"we are even so don't feel upset"he pulls back at her and takes a deep breath "plus..i am stronger then i look"he forces him self to stand straight and winces a bit but ignores the patín"i will go on my own so your husband can't say you left this house ok?"he gives her a small smile

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiled lightly and nodded. "Thank you. I suppose I will get started on getting the barn out back in livable conditions," she says starting to walk off. She wondered why he was so different. He had been forced into what he did. Just as she had been forced to stay with her husband. She began to hope that one someone would pull her out of it like she pulled him out of it. That would be the only way she escaped.

Stumbling out of the House Jin walked his way to the Clothes Shop he made himself walk straight holding his sack of money. His pants were torn from the bullet people didn't really see the Hole and He moved threw the crowed thoughts ran threw how head Am I doing the right thing helping this girl?I should have killed her right there on the spot.But She helped me and was kind.the Two sides of how mind argued with each other wen he suddenly gran in to a big man.

Isabella put on work clothes and quickly got to work. She called in orders of a few furniture items. Worry about her husband finding was not there. He would be going on a business trip soon she knew. That was when the furniture would be moved in. She then went into the and started cleaning the floors. They made a new better barn right next to it that held all the hay and such instead so it was not too much of a task.

Jin studied the man who stared down on him he looked oddly and had a weired smell to him.The man grabbed Jin and looked him dead in the eyes and smiled evilly while whispering in his ear "You know you failed tour missión Jin if you Don't kill her we will.."Jins face darken as he looked back to the odd man "Over my dead body"The man nodded "most likely"without another word the man left Jin went and bought his Clothes and quickly left back to Isabella.

Isabella was hard to work in the barn. She had left her pistols inside not thinking. Her mind was on getting him settled. Something about him made her smile to herself as she worked a little. There was also something about him not understanding how trapped she is that made her mutter under her breath in anger.

Stumbling in to the barn Jin fell to his knees his eyes blurring a little from running so fast pain crept up his leg.Breathless he spoke to Isabella"Isa-Isabella.....You must go....Hide ....men are coming to hurt you"he crawled his way to her "Give me my swords so i can keep you safe"he held out his hand looking to her his eyes pleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.