PistolandSword

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jin clearly remembered the sound of splintering wood and the footsteps"My dad told my mom to take me....He went for the door with his gun.My mom held me tight in her arms.The next thing eye knew these guys came in the room.....my dad didn't even get to shoot his gun......before they stabbed bin with a sword my mom shielded me.......they cut clear threw her stomach.....then there was just me..."

She held him close and listened as he described the terrible event. Her heart sank even deeper as his words hit her. They shared similar experiences in a way. She felt hers as nothing to his though. She had seen the downfall of one woman who could have fought back. While he watched the downfall of two good hearted people with no chanve

Jin leaned in to her hug and smiled softly. His body eased it's self as She held him close. He swallowed hard and closed his eyes unable to go on.The story was painful and he thought he couldn't go on but he laid still and let the pain sink in.

She held him tight even longer. His body was a warm bed beneath her. She whispered softly, "Now, here we are." The words had a few vague meanings she did not feel she needed to say. Those words had always been a sort of comfort in her mind and a trap. She often wondered how different life could have been if things happened ever so slightly differently.

He leaned his head on hers and nods "Yeah..." He grabbed her hand and held it tight to his chest.He felt himself giving in to her soft touch.Jin thought about how his life would be different if his mother and father were still alive if he had met Isabella When he was younger.

Isabella was sure somewhere deep inside that if the terrible events of their childhood had not have happened they would have been stuck in different worlds. Hers of a noble and his over a commoner. She relaxed against him and yawned softly. She was not glad for his despair but content with it results.

He found himself falling a sleep with her. He kissed her head before he drifted off in to sleep letting the night take him away in to another world.His breath grew deep and soft and soon he as dreaming.He couldn't find words what he was dreaming.He thought it was him as a child with his parents once more.

Isabella smiled softly looking with sleepy eyes seeing him drift off to sleep. Her eyes stayed on him for a bit longer. Sleep captured her soon though. It greeted her with dreams of them growing up together with their families happily. It was a bittersweet dream to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.