PistolandSword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella heard him outside the barn and looked out to see him crawling up. When he asked for his blades, she wondered why he looked as if he actually cared. She gave him his blades and rushed in. She did not take his advice I hide but went inside for her two pistols.

Jin Thanked her and gripped the hilt of his blades he pulled himself up and closed the barn door and walked in to the house.He searched for any place they would attempt to use to get in he locked the windows down stairs and locked the doors. Jin sat down on the steps watching the down stairs.

She went down into the basement and took a few weird turns. She locked the door then realized she was running from trouble. She laughed and ran up to join him. She heard a loud bang as she came up the basement stairs.

Jin instantly stood up as he heard the sound to he ran to the basement and glanced down to see her Standing by the steps then his eyes moved pass her for a moment then back to her.griping his blade he whispered a question to her "Isabella...are you alright?"

Isabella went to nod as someone came up behind Jin about to swing a blade through him. She reacted quickly putting a bullet right past Jin and into the man. She then nodded and said, "Pay attention. I can handle myself." She then held her guns up one pointing to the left and one two the right as she walked past Jin out of the basement.

He looked to the dead man behind him and let Isabella walk up past him as he closed the door locking it.Jin walked threw the rooms wen he instantly felt the swing of a blade cutting the air with a simple raise of his sword he stopped the mans blow. The man swung his second blade Jin kicked his chest and knocked the blades out of how hands. With anger the Man charged at him swinging his arms Jin not wanting to make a mess in Isabellas house so In placed down his blades and blocked the mans blow.Jin moved swiftly and kicked the man in the face the man as going to call on Isabellas table and Jin moved quickly and grabbed the man by the shirt and pulled in to a head lock.The man tried to break free from it and Jin snapped his neck.

Isabella tried to track down any others but being distracted by other thoughts of things like the mess that they were going to need to clean. Soon she was so distracted that two others closed in on her in a hallway one on both slides. They were quick and agile for men. They both had a single blade out most likely assuming that would be all they needed. She caught both their blades and quickly shot them both twice, once in both their knees. She did not like killing when she could avoid it and they could get info out of those two. She looked around and could not anymore.

Jin walked out of the room a cut on his face from the last man he handled who seemed to have cut his face but In didn't care he knew his leaders to well they wouldn't send more then four men on one mission.Sitting down in the kitchen he calmly waited for Isabella while wiping the blood off his cheek how blades sat on the table and they gleamed brightly.

Isabella left them and went to find Jin. She walked with her guns still ready. She did not know how many there would be. She found him and smiled. "That it?" she asked with a small laugh. "I have had much worse. Facing you was harder than the two I just met. We need to go question them then dispose of the bodies," she went on as she started to walk to where they wee.

Standing up glad form her complement In fallowed her to the two men.Jin saw them on the floor gripping their legs and knew that She had shot them a small part of Jin started to laugh but he dismissed the feeling and went back to the task at hands and it as to assist Isabella with the two men on the floor.

Isabella smiled to him seeing him assumed. "What? I like to shoot the knees," she said happily. Then she turned to the men and slammed one of their head to the floor with her heel keeping the point right above his eye ready to slide in any moment. "Now, tell me what you know and you will not feel pain," she said very coldly.

Jin saw as the man attempted to grab his sword but without even trying Jin kicked the sword away and broke the mans hand. Slowly Jin crouched to the ground his eyes locking on the man "answer her you fool"the man laughed at Jin and spoke"JIN..JIN SATO HAHAHA....i knew you would be a traitor helping this dame foolish women"Jin frowned annoyed by the man as he glanced up to Isabella

She poked the one mans eye with her heel. He groaned. "Now now, I would love to just kill you both, but I need some info first. If you give it to me, there is a small chance I will let you live. Your chances are disappearing though as I see you are scum,@ she spoke very business like. She looked to Jin and gave a smile as if letting him know he could do as he wanted to the other.

Jin nodded and grabbed the man by his hair as he did so the man screamed in pain he glared at the man as he growl at In"Why would you do this Jin....to the Leaders they will not rest in till they have you and that womens head"In ignored his words "Shut up and answer the women you Idiot"In snapped at him.

Isabella then said, "fine." With a blink her heel was all the way in the mans eye. He let a blood curdling scream. "Now, one of you will tell me something of value," she said happily. Then she looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh, boys, we are running out of time to play. My butler already has to clean up blood. I better give him enough time to do it," she spoke. She wondered if Tate and Margrit had already started cleaning up.

Jin stared at the man with a blank fase as he as getting bored with him.Jin grave the man a dark smile "Who are you"In pulled back on the mans arm "Ok ok its Roy sparks and Clayton Stones"In smiled satisfied for his first answer.he glanced to Isabella

She nodded to him to continue. It was like they were playing good cop bad cop. Well, more like bad cop and worse cop. Her being worse and he being bad cop. It was amusing for she was the one who was supposed to be good. She definitely had the dark gleam in her eyes for a reason though. She was the quiet bad cop. She popped her foot out of her heel so her weight would not be on his eye anymore. She took off her other one also and twirled it in her finger.

Jin nodded to the man who went by the name Roy "Ok good now was it the Leaders who sent you?"Roy turned how head to Snap at Jin"YOU THINK I AM TELLING YOU ANY MORE-"Jin pulled how arm back till he heard tiny cracking sounds.Roy screamed in pain and what seemed to have bin on the verge of crying Jin scowled at him "aww are you going to cry....well you brought it on tour self".

When Jin finished talking, Isabella quickly put her foot back in her shoe in Clayton's eyes. She twisted it and put more pressure. He cried out. "Te-te- tel he- her!" He panted out through the pain at Roy. She just laughed lightly.

Jin looked to Roy "We are waiting.."Roy nodded quickly "ALRIGHT YES YES!"Jin raised a eye brow "Did they explain why?"Roy shook how head "N-no call they said as to make Sure you two are killed"Jin shook his head "didn't work out huh"Jin chuckled lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.