Pilgrim's Reach

... kudos to Torsty for coming up with a somewhat original idea on the monsters...

Man-eating sheep... who would've guessed...

Lolz... I think it would be cool to slaughter a group of them.

I'm lovin' it.

There cool but not as cool as man eating sheep...lolz. ^>_<^

Whoa sweetheart, Okami, of the Jigoku kind, I never mentioned Sabrina having another camera on her, or even film for that matter. Think and talk to someone before you hijack their characters. I'm fine with being hijacked as long as I know and as long as the info matches up.

Keep people in the loop when you post. Otherwise, you may get a bad representation of the characters you might be trying to hijack ^.^ Talk to us, dude.

All and all, I have no idea what happened in your post aside from tidbits and Sabrina being hijacked <.<;;

Sorry I was gonna pm you about that but I got into a distracting conversation with one of my friends on team speak 3. Sorriez!
And I changed it to the camera she wished she had film in.
Sorry again.

Er...

Okay I got it, he snuck up on a group of other soldiers in the well lit rec-room and abushed them via tipping the chair on one... or starting a fight with them, and single handedly took 'em out.

Question though,

"signed" ... this mean that cha' char doesn't speak? We need to learn sign language?

Yeah, you'll have to break it down for us there, Okami II.

I'm not sure what happened or why in that post.

I'm still so confused by it. Apparently you and I did something Asmo.

wait...when did chairs tip over? woodrat im confused....... ._."

Yeah Woodrat. What's going on?

*everyone stares at Woodrat*

Don't worry about their clusterfuck, Kai.

Hide and Seek is way better than DnD. >:3

LMAOROFLLOL!
Wow! No he prefers not to talk and he doesn't start a fight with any of them. He taps one on the shoulder that guy flips out causing the others to and a few fall out of their chairs because they had them tipped back to begin with. It causes a commotion and sabrina blinds all most everyone at the table by taking pictures with the flash on causing them to get blinded as they are trying to get up. And no only wake needs to know sign language and my char speaks but only when he has to or feels like it.

..... But as I said, She doesn't have film in it as I.....

*Waves white flag*

ONWARD!

I know and I changed my post and from what was described of your char she would probably do it even though she had no film.

So...

You... tapped a guy on the shoulder.... and for some reason he freaked out... even though you're a well known member of the crew.... and him flipping out caused his friends to... fall out of their chairs.... and then... I came over... because... I... er....

*reaches for the whisky*