Pilgrim's Reach

You're starting to take things that aren't there to places that don't exist.

*cries on Tegan's shoulder.*

Though I have to admit, this stuff will go GREAT! In the Pilgrim's Reach movie!

Or should I make it a Television Series...

Wakes up...something is making purring sounds in my room......uep, definitly purring sounds.....yea. that's my cat, anywho whew, and I thouht I took it a bit far. Tell me if I'm taking to far?
Edit: now I wish I had given my character a cat...

Well, jumping in your tank was a bit over-the-top, Karoiga. But I can see why he would do it. It's his preferred place and he can use all the sensory equipment in there. Wakefield might put a note on your psyche report, but that's about it. I'm gonna work into the backstory the fact that a lot of the hardcore soldiers on this expedition have gone a little "strange" during their time in the shelter...

Jigoku, take my advice and listen to Woodrat. He knows what he's talking about.

They'll be plenty of opportunities to show off your stealth skills as the story develops. You don't need to prove it by fucking around with your own people. And like Woodrat said, the game won't be any fun if you're psychic.

*Gets all bitchy in the OOC.*

So I've got a guy in a tank with infared, and a soldier leading a small group of NPCs. That's just fine. It will be fun.

Sorry Okami, I'm disregarding the fact that he can hear her breathing. They're in a vehicle hangar, which are huge, and she's making her way to the other side. It would be very unlikely that he could hear her from that distance, since superhuman is no where in his bio.

*Pint-sized-Creole-Ninjas her way out with back story.*

Hrm... and I seemed to have lost track of my own character.

Right!

Wait, there no way in hell the mammoth tank could run on fossil fuels, it would take tons of it....anyways, typing in the morning on the phone is hard to do... besides that, one thought has been nagging me, for any excursions that require vehicles to go quite a ways, what aircraft do we have to back them up? especially for my beast of a tank? i was thinking maybe the
Oxtrans-rp.jpg

V-35 OX Transport? its VTOL (vertical takeoff/landing) can lift any vehicle or infantry anywhere, and place them anywhere as needed, best of all they are fast...

Ok I'll edit my post in part... But I digress I apologize in advance if later this week I'm a little pissy because this is turning out to be a bad week for me so far.

We advise people not to log onto Iwaku if they're pissy. :D

*looks at all the barrels of oil in the cargo hold*

*looks at Kairoga*

So what the hell are we using for fuel? o_O

If you want to know what kind of vehicles we've got, then look at the bios. I doubt that they'll have some armada of tech due to it being a apocalyptic wasteland. Pretty much expect only the man characters to have any vehicles at all.

Um... if you reread his post he says his tank is nuclear powered I believe...not sure I will have to reread it myself.

/me points a Geiger counter at the mammoth tanks, *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep**explodes* id say thats a bad sign?
(well who knows? we could just say its an npc drop off... by the way do we have an emergency field repair team?)

Lolz! Yeah it says it has a nuclear powered engine in there.

This new-clear power you speak off sounds like witchcraft.

Okay, so that's like power cells and shit, right?

I'll send the Thesaurus to graze on my post.

Well, I'm glad we cleared that up.

Onwards!

Sorry that I've let you down, Jigoku.

Don't worry about it, we don't have to go into vehicle power details, we can have your character try to reprimand me, and my charactersay otherwise, besides how is the ezekial run? On the souls of dead orphans?