Pilgrim's Reach

*Hands Asmo the other white flag, and then takes a swig of his whiskey before he can*

LMAOROFLLOL!
OohKay? Now I'm confused by you guys. *steals whiskey and drinks half the bottle.*

Though I'd be the first to meintion that reading in the dark is a royal pain, and has a tendancy to ruin eyes. **Hey future conversation starter for a character!**

So much for the crew being crew'd by ISAF members *avoids being punched by Asmo*

*places Asmo's whiskey bottle back in the liquor cabinet* You'll need this later anyway. Oh and these *Offers Asmo his trusty bag of plot hole covers*

Anywho, ignoring the randomness and 'off-the-wallness' of the current situation, shall we go onwards then?

...I still don't get it.

So Foxy Pimpstress now eh... Does this mean your all of ours pimp.

Kairoga, may I hijack you? I'm just going to have you call for backup.

*High fives Kairoga.*

*Throws distraction at everyone.*

*Looks for Mission Impossible soundtrack.*

*waits for Asmo to hijack his character, and make everything better.*

I'll be in soon as I get these two midterm projects done.

*Also waits.*

Just so we're clear, there is no actual parasite. Faerich just suspects that there's a parasite when in reality it's only one freaked out sixteen year old girl.

Please don't shoot me.

Ok, okami^2 wants there to be a parasite, but i guess not. i had also suspected that there wouldnt be anyone else in the vehicle bay becuase of the "skeleton crew", hence the me having to turn on the lights earlier... anyhoo not to sure what to post next...so im just gonna wait and see what happens.

It'd be best if there wasn't a parasite. We outga get Metris 'incorperated' into the crew somehow.

Though this'll not be good for first impressions no? Sending an entire deck into lockdown and the hunt for a parasite that isn't there.

Wakefield will need an evaluation of his longterm psycho-social stability afore the day is out.

Quiet you, it says on the first page, metis attracts all kinds of trouble. Lol, now when we say parasite, do we mean like a headcrap/avp hybrid that instead of face rape, goes all in rape? Or some type of vicous bug that spits venom? So many possibilities!

*blinks*

So...

There is...

How do...

*Fidgets towards the liquor cabinet, then stops*

woosah...

Woooosah...

-- EDIT --

Okay, I really cannot keep quiet on this. I need to do some constructive criticism... Apologizes in advance but I have to ask.

Tegan said there was no parasites... -.-"

- Why is security letting him stay? He's not a part of a security team there. It's their job to secure the bay, any personel not supposed to be there are supposed to be somewhere else. Why are they not shoving him back into a elevator? His reputation? Alright...

- It has been stated that the vehicle bay was mostly empty. Thus there would not be much of a swarm of folks evac the place. (minor quibble)

- How did he figure out that there were only two people in the vehicle bay within minutes of being there? Radar? Batdar?

- How does he know there is only one in the tank? There could be two or three crew members hiding in there. Given in hindsight that there has been radio chatter, but your character doesn't seem to be listening to it or have a radio.

- He doesn't know where Metris is... but he can hear her breathing? How does he know it's a her? How does he not know where she is if he CAN hear her breathing? People do not have that excellent hearing.

- Drauglhaw is there for only a few minutes, knows the location of everyone in the room including the non-existant ... existant parasite. How does he know this information?? Radar again...

Okami_Jigoku, please tone down the level of psychic abilities your character is assuming here. What knowledge you have =/= what knowledge the character may have. He might guess that the tank has a crew or a person in it solely from what you've seen (where it has its guns pointed, and the fact there has been a bit of radio chatter). Automatically knowing specifics and having superhuman abilities way beyond everyone else is nearly powergaming, and it leads to confusion and annoyance with your fellow roleplayers.

I'm not trying to be ridiculously harsh or mean. I like the concept of the character, and I see the potential. However, if all Drauglhaw is going to do is K'O the conflict before everyone else arrives... what's the point in our characters? You've pretty much resolved this problem in twelve sentences.