Pilgrim's Reach

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ah right... did forget... whoops...

Anywho... who is posting next?

Whoever can get up the courage to reach down Metris's top and find out what she's hiding.

That person will not be Wakefield, because:

A) He doesn't touch dirty girls.
B) Someone else should do something.
C) There could be a boobie trap.

Ah right... did forget... whoops...

Anywho... who is posting next?
My character is still waiting in the bridge to be called on, soooo......i guess were wating for tegan to leave the bridge?

We're waiting for Go- *sniped.*

Would someone please put their hand down her shirt?

Don't be shy! :D

"GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT, NOW STAY STILL, IT'LL ONLY TAKE TWO......THREE MINUTES!"

No, Lucas got orders to block the exit, and thats whutz he's doing until there's some logical reason for him to desert his post.

I KNOW, DO IT YOURSELF

Ok, if you boys are too scared to reach down her shirt, you can take her up by the ankles and shake her. :\

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, SOMEBODY FONDLE TEGAN'S TITS!

well at least the ooc is still alive
Edit: wait, since tegans char. is underage, wouldnt that make it pedophilia?

I can't believe that the opportunity to beat and sexually assault an underage girl has caused the RP to stall.

What the fuck is the world coming to?

EDIT: Fine. I'll touch her boobs.

VIA THE POWER OF HIJACK!

ASMO! GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW TO FIX MAH DAMN PROFILE~!

I DON'T KNOW! YOU'VE TURNED IT SUPERGAY.

ASK DIANA

Damnit. *mutters darkly and takes the profile*

OK, so Metris is nice and sedated since she was freaking out so much (kids).

What they'll find in med bay:

The journal of Herbert LaCroix, renowned surface explorer and mapmaker. It contains a wealth of information of the surface pre and post rain. After his death, the government of the Vladimir searched his office and home for his maps and journal, but they had disappeared. Along with his granddaughter.

She is also covered in a number of old scars, most of them appear to be different animal bites.

Right, see ya'll in a few days. *Jumps out window and sprints across lawn.*

Okay, I brought Episode 1 to an end there to prevent any further stalling and deprive Woodrat of further excuses to slack off.

Before I open the next episode, I'd like a headcount and any ideas for the plot ahead.

The next episode will feature the Away Mission to the weather station, but beyond that my plot notes are blank. So let me know your ideas.

Well you'd think that sooner or later we're going to have to have a climatic run in with some of the Wastes wild life, and perhaps some squatters. It's not hard to imagine that like the few people on the expedition who've lived on the surface, that there's small rural villages, or nomadic tribes of people doing the same. I suggest having a run in with them inside the weather station, with a really climatic sprint back to the carrier while being pursued by some beasties.

It'll give everyone a chance to shine with the soldier's combat skills, the doctor getting to treat those that get injured, and perhaps land himself a specimen, or some valuable genetic material from either a living, or dead beast, Gregor getting the chance to explain the finer things about the Waste to them as they set out, and then round it all off with Wakefield getting to do an evaluation on it. Everyone's character wins, and gets to excel while they all almost get killed in the process. : D