Pilgrim's Reach

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Pretty sure unauthorized visits to prisoners would gain Faerich a perminant visit to the brig himself (if the guard didn't turn him away from the get go).

Isn't Faerich a wee bit anti-social/ not very sociable? Makes it seem a bit odd he'd want to show the sights and sounds of a tank platform, when he doesn't intergrate much with the crew as it stands.

Then again him wanting to bunk up with a 16 year old leaves other unwanted questions...

I think it's best that they don't do anything else other than bring Metris to a holding cell/brig and wait for Wakefield to direct further orders since he is the commander of this expedition.

IWAKU'S VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN! Finally.

*prepares the mammoth tank for a charge* Who said Faerich would do anything like that!?!? faerich has 2 bunks in his room, and hes the only occupant besides Captain Bubbleh, and besides, from what i can tell the crew itself has fractured into its own little groups, i have my 7 other men that are pretty close.
anyways, its posted, heading to bed, will fix in the morning if necessary.

... Wouldn't it make more sense for Metris to bunk with a girl?

Either way, the crew hasn't really broken into groups of sorts, make sure to keep up with others... at the end of the day, it's not the amount of NPCs in a post, it's the interaction with others RPers that makes for a great RP.

. . . Pretty sure there's enough space on the Ezekiel without having to make Metris bunk with grown men.

And if that's the case, you guys can just let her go back to sleeping in the cargo hold.

AGREED *Ignores the fact that she's still a teenager for... 24 more days*

YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND ME! *Locks herself in her crate.*

*Pops in her Nirvana CD and turns the volume all the way up.*

Wait, who said anything about taking her to the command bridge? I was hoping to get some dialogue befroe we even went anywhere, let alone take her to the bridge. Anyways I was going to bring her to the sick bay long before the bridge. Could we be more careful in our posts? I mean i know I am not the best at it myself, but lets stop hijacking eachothers characters.

As I said on here I can fix ,y post as meccassary, just ignore it foe now (dAm phome)

Still waiting patiently outside of the bridge, Faerich couldn't help but notice the yowling getting louder; Suddenly 7 people turn into the hall, 5 of them security agents, the other one was holding the yelling female and marching/dragging her to the bridge, realizing this mustve been the stowaway Faerich follows behind the security team into the bridge where Guards force the woman to stand in front of Captain wakefield, Faerich, now stading off to the side watches as the scene unfolds.

OK kids, this is a fine example as to why we need to slow our roll.

In situations like this, rather than go back and delete entire posts that have errors in them (the coward's way out), some players try to roll with it, to keep the story telling more organic.

We've basically been doing this from the start.

Okami, Kairoga and Okami_J, I like the moxie, but you guys are going way too fast, and I suspect you're not reading what the others have posted as carefully as you could be.

Before we start running all over the Ezekiel, bringing in NPCs and generally trying to do our own thing: let's stick close together so we can have something resembling a plot come up. Then we can break off into our perspective groups of badassery and have a grand time doing it.

Until then, everyone enjoy the dialogue that is now happening on the bridge.

Because Metris is not leaving the bridge. She is not going anywhere. Do not take her anywhere. Do not take any character anywhere without the player's permission, first. The only person here who can do that is Asmo, because he is the GM. Anyone but Asmo takes Metris anywhere without asking me again, I will lose my calm in a very big way.

*Eats a baby.*

Germs are Satan's stormtroopers.

Okay, all the bios are now on page 1 and the crew summary has been updated with pictures and taglines especially designed to upset your carefully-crafted self-images.

Jack, to make your bio fit in with the others you just need to modify the first non-bio post with your character sheet and then change the owner to yourself using the Admin controls. I'm sure you know how to do that by now. >:3

I'll figure it out...but since I hacked your character profile, I still have your picture instead of mine. I need the image link for my character...or we will forever be doppelgangers.

ok, i simply wanted to leave the paths open, in any case i apologize.

.... I am so confused again...

*Steals away to a corner with her 12 year Chivas, nursing the bottle with her debilitating confusion*

*bangs head on metal rod* I'm such an idiot when I just finish a chapter of one of my books I want to keep things simple and I need to remember it is more complex!*Continues banging head on metal rod*

*Takes Tegan's character to the Atrium, and leaves her there locking the doors.* FEND FOR YOURSELF, GIRLY!

*returns from the IC whilst removing his Nice Guy gloves*

Right, Jigoku, rather than beating around the bush I'll just say it straight: that post was shit. No tension, no emotion, no thrill, nothing. All you did was methodically hijack another character in a very boring way that revealed nothing about anything. If you're not going to have any personality to your character, at least make your action scenes interesting. Compare Tegan's post to yours. In Tegan's post we FEEL what is happening and that's the whole point of collaborative storytelling. The aim is to entertain and intrigue, not blitz everything like a machine in as few sentences as possible just to safeguard some misguided belief in your own two-dimensional badassery.

If you're new roleplaying, let us know and we'll give you some pointers. I think the main problem is that you're treating this as a game instead of a story. It's not about beating everyone else and defeating every scenario. It's about making things interesting.

Please start communicating.