Pilgrim's Reach

Possibly the souls of dead Recon Scouts. But we'll see.

I shall read up on Nuclear mumbo jumbo when I get the time.

This OOC makes me rage sometimes... it's like my dog. It's one of my favorite things in the world, but sometimes it's so annoying that I want to lovingly kick it in the head til it's dead.

=D

Ok, so Sabrina will probably stay where she is now, since she's a civi?

probably? weve gotta wait for okami^1 to post first, but the others who havent been involved in this area yet can still keep going? anyways just waiting on either tegan or okami^1 to post...

.... Hold your horses, dude, I know what I'm doing. I wasn't going to post yet. I just want to make sure of where my character should be, in a question directed towards Asmo.

DOUBLE POST OF LOVE:

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S A STOWAWAY!?! PSYCHICS! DARKSIDED!!!! PSSSSSSYCHICS!

*Was going to post on her lunch break.*

What. . .What the hell. . .

EDIT: OK, nvm. I confused myself.

I don't know, either.

I'm CONFUSED.

*wakes up, knocking over the whisky*

Whut..er... question?

Ah yes. Well, Sabrina is allowed to document the voyage, so she'll be allowed on the bridge as long as she doesn't touch anything, disturb anyone or have fun of any kind.

So she's able to document the findings of the STOWAWAY THAT IS SOMEHOW KNOWN ABOUT?! *Drives a point into the ground, nailing everyone with it*

And she can document the scratches on my goddam car! >:[

*Writes to Tegan's insurance company.*

Please excuse me while Sandor proceeds to the Hanger. Far... FAR... far... far far away from... everything.

*Sneaks back on long enough to clarify.*

BTW, the several guys I took out are NPCs. Don't think anyone is seriously injured, just put out of play for this scene.

And Metris is under age-SHE HAS NO INSURANCE.

uhh, i think its going to be a few more than a couple of scratches?
/me runs *Whoop**Whoop**Whoop**Whoop**Whoop*

Fair enough, we'll send her to the nearest Juvie Dentention Center then, For the injuries of several Security Personel and the destruction of goverment property.

She shall be glad not to be shot!

CONFUSION:

KAIROGA: Which vehicle got harmed?! YOU KEEP SAYING VEHICLE FOR BOTH. 0.0 USE OTHER NOUNS. <.<;; so confused.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Asmo, there a possibility to gas the entire hangar to knock EVERYONE unconscious?