Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's more than enough in his case.

Also...there is nickname...but...for now she's Nihil and will be that way for a bit. Individuality

Reactions: DNA
Damn I was looking forward to adding to the list.
http://sta.sh/012g1c1o0m32
Its coming along nicely so far

Mizos
Mizos please
I must know what the nickname is
Don't do this to me
I'm dying
Mizos

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have him say it in my next post promise.

It's a pun on her last name I can say that.

Awww yeesssss

Well, to be fair, Takako later calls her "Yama-senpai"

Because "Nihil is big and tall! Like a mountain!"

Niihl's last name is just some generic common last name from the area her family is from and also because they used to live up on the mountains. But not only does she share this last name with the music composer for "Godzilla Vs Biollante" (she considers it a classic) But Nihil is, indeed, very tall. Like a mountain. Takako isn't wrong.

It's still a good one with plenty of names to stem off it.
A last name representing a piece of a character is just another bit of depth.

Can't wait for all these nicknames. What fun.

Then I can add them to the list.

Can't wait till Nihil DOESN'T want to kill everyone
Party @ Nihil's

So after looking at a compilation of strange and funny Japanese Vines, I remembered my whole "what would our characters do on social media" thing.

And so, since I am an extreme homework procrastinator, I have taken the liberty of matching everyone to a Vine. Or, that was the plan. I got so caught up in vines that I spent over an hour watching them

The originals:

And then I got carried away:

I... I'm stuck on the Japanese side of Vine. Help me.
I always thought Vines were stupid but some of these were better than most movies today...

Yet they say procrastination benefits no one.

Ah man most of those were pretty funny, if not that just fun to watch.

I enjoyed all the Osada and Kazuo one's especially the camera, the original Takako's made me laugh and Yuji's...just the dead look and the slap I lost it.
The Ken one was fun too I had to watch it a few times, good finds DNA.

Things I have done today:
  • Changed my major (which involved running across campus several times)
  • Looked at these vines
  • Drawing random stuff
  • Spent like 2 hours looking for new music
  • RPing
Things I have not done today:
  • My homework

Well at least it's only one thing...so...silver lining...woo...

It is a paper, but just a simple analysis thing, so it'll take me no time at all...
At least. That's what I keep telling myself. Ahahaha.

See, the problem with me having day classes is I'm naturally a nocturnal person. I was always a "night owl" kid and back during summer months when I didn't have a job, I'd slowly change my schedule to stay up all night and sleep all day. It wasn't intentional, it's just what happens. The night just seems refreshing to me. Which is also a problem, because nighttime is the only time I feel nice enough to go out on walks or run errands without people pressuring me. And it's not like I can just walk around alone at night.

So, as per usual, even if I finish this paper early, I'll still stay up until 4 AM and then hate myself when I have to get ready for school.

The other problem with being a night person is that nOBODY IS AWAKE WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK.

"Nobody is awake when you want to talk" EXCUSE you normally go to bed before I do

YEAH BECAUSE I FORCE MYSELF TO GO TO BED
do you think I like this. Do you. I suffer so much for this school

Also I've been trying to prevent myself from going into my "natural" sleep cycle.

OP had autoplay so im linking to my blog but please listen to this
the whole thing
please
Link

I can understand that I prefer taking care of most matters at night (roleplay included) since I'm always busy during the day.
Night is the...for lack of a better term 'me' time so I shut off my phone, plug a controller in, (or pick up a book) and enjoy myself...until the sun comes up anyway.
Last semester was just...death...I had classes in the morning and went to a few with two to three hours of sleep cause i stayed up, on occasion no sleep at. By some miracle of a nature I got afternoon classes this time...at least two of them are...the others are a whole other matter.

Autumn...that Akihiko...I'll admit I like that and are you talking about the...dk rap thing that?

Im talking about the dk rap. just press the lil play button on the picture if you couldnt figure it out :V it is kinda hard to see

It was hard not listen to that without a smile, what the heck Autumn. I don't even know what to say to that, it was so mismatched it functioned together at least to me.
I'm going back to my game now, I'll probably be checking back every now and then since I'm waiting on a response, so if I'm still online I'm not ignoring you just AKF.

It was a perfect song.

Well, I'll try to work on my paper... I guess. Oops.

Pretty sure you meant AFK. So good night.

Also: Anyone have anymore ideas for events? I locked the document me and Crim were working on but here's the list we have so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.