Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm. My bio is kinda short and my personality is kinda short tooooo.
I also don't have an image yet, so will a written description suffice until I have one? Or should I just wait until I have one and put it there instead?
(I haven't drawn it yet.)

Mmm. My bio is kinda short and my personality is kinda short tooooo.
I also don't have an image yet, so will a written description suffice until I have one? Or should I just wait until I have one and put it there instead?
(I haven't drawn it yet.)
A short bio and personality is fine as long as they have something.

A description will work out just fine if it is detailed enough so we can imagine what your character looks like.

You can post it if you want or give a description. Either one will work.

tumblr_nuu4e6T41V1und52wo3_540.gif

If this is Captain Ahab or something then my theory that P5's Persona theme for the protags is "literary characters" is right. He looks like a pirate but there's a bunch of pirate stories so
Nope. That's Captain Kid.
"Protagonist: Arsène
Ryuji: Captain Kidd
Morgana: Zoro
Anne: Carmen"

Arsene being from Lupin the Third. Kidd and Zoro look to be a reference to One Piece. Not sure who Carmen is. Also, the fifth party members been announced. None of Y'all Persona as hard as I do.
Either way I am going to call you Kenneth because why not.

@Xam now I just need your name and I will know everyone's

Except the new persons but I will give them time to adjust to my over pryingness to personal info.
I've already published my name. too bad you weren't quick enough to catch it.
I think you are the oldest here.

Me, DNA, Xam and Autumn are 19-20

Mizos is 20 going to be 21?

Ken is a child
...I'm not 20.
I graduated from highscool in 2014 at the age of 16. So guess how old that makes me.

Nope. That's Captain Kid.
"Protagonist: Arsène
Ryuji: Captain Kidd
Morgana: Zoro
Anne: Carmen"

Arsene being from Lupin the Third. Kidd and Zoro look to be a reference to One Piece. Not sure who Carmen is. Also, the fifth party members been announced. None of Y'all Persona as hard as I do.

I've already published my name. too bad you weren't quick enough to catch it.

...I'm not 20.
I graduated from highscool in 2014 at the age of 16. So guess how old that makes me.
You have to at least be 18 unless you lied about ypur Iwaku age which is against thy rules

Pretty sure you deleted that post at one point about your name while I was alseep at some point so technically that's your fault for not being considerate of my health and giving me time to bond with you on an acquaintance level by names.

Well I dislike P5 now. I am not a fan of One Piece and I feel like if it were true this game is lacking creativity in my opinion. If using anime characters as persona's has become the thing then I'm out. Seems dumb as fuck personally.

I'm still the thread-grandma. :^(
It's ok odds are you live a more fulfilling life than my youthful ass self.

You should crochet us some sweaters though. Christmas ones.

It's ok odds are you live a more fulfilling life than my youthful ass self.

You should crochet us some sweaters though. Christmas ones.
I actually crochet. I also bake. Grandma hobbies. Ayeeeee.

And hey! If you enjoy yourself, anything is fulfilling. (I just go to class and sleep honestly.)

I actually crochet. I also bake. Grandma hobbies. Ayeeeee.

And hey! If you enjoy yourself, anything is fulfilling. (I just go to class and sleep honestly.)
I would bake but i get yelled at for having human needs. Whoops.

I sleep and get on the internet. That's my life really. Occasionally I step outside to pet the dog then I stay inside.

I would bake but i get yelled at for having human needs. Whoops.

I sleep and get on the internet. That's my life really. Occasionally I step outside to pet the dog then I stay inside.
That was basically me until August lmao. For like... two years?

It hasn't.
Capp'n Kidd, aka William Kidd was an actual pirate.

So I guess you're picking up a copy.
Probably not. Because I really am only excited about a few games. One being the new tales game. Persona 5 actually hasn't been on my mind much.

And by tbe context of what Xam said I would think they aren't using the real pirate.

Pluss I have other things I want to waste money on. Tattoos, piercings, a better TV, ps4 then maybe just maybe I'll get P5

That was basically me until August lmao. For like... two years?
I have had no life since May of 2014 after I graduated so I am coming close to two years lol

@Xam It's probably... Zorro... As in... The famous fictional Spanish swordsman. One Piece Zoro often has his name also translated to Zorro or Zolo, depending on the version and that county's copyright laws :V

Given the persona's appearance I think Carmen is based off of the titular character of this French opera. (But thematically speaking wouldn't Carmen Sandiego make more sense?)
So
With the exception of William Kidd, who apparently was a real dude, they are in fact based on literary characters

You have to at least be 18 unless you lied about ypur Iwaku age which is against thy rules

Pretty sure you deleted that post at one point about your name while I was alseep at some point so technically that's your fault for not being considerate of my health and giving me time to bond with you on an acquaintance level by names.

Well I dislike P5 now. I am not a fan of One Piece and I feel like if it were true this game is lacking creativity in my opinion. If using anime characters as persona's has become the thing then I'm out. Seems dumb as fuck personally.
I've been lying about my age since I was 11. Which was a year ago.

Nope, your fault for not being fast enough.

T...that's just amazing.
>Disliking something that has almost no information out based on a homage to a series that has sold more copies than the Bible.

You have no idea how enormously popular One Piece is in Japan, there is literally nothing to compare it to in American culture. There are so many references to it in Japanese Media it's crazy. It's also astounding how you seem to ignore that there is no similarity other than the names. It's a simple reference to pillars of Japanese media.

Plus, what Ken said. The One Piece character is based on an actual pirate. Like Zoro's name is based on the swordsman Zorro.

Edit: @Autumn I know Zoro is based on Zorro : u, but as Arsene is from Lupin the third, I think the Persona's containing references to largely popular series in Japanese media is close to true. Considering the character of Zorro was released in 1912, it's public domain now, so they could've added the extra r if they wanted to.

Although, as I said it's a logical extrapolation more than anything. The information on the game is very scarce.

Edit2: Your Carmen guess is as good as mine. Although being they can be references to Manga characters and still be "literary characters"

Last edited:
@Xam Lupin the III is based on the novels of the gentleman thief... Arsene... Lupin...
Lupin III is the grandson of Arsene... Hence... The 3rd...

Status
Not open for further replies.