Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But... Now I have time to draw my new character...

Or I would if I could get her design right in my head

Sorry I guess my soul kond

Sorry I guess my soul kind of leaked into your usb

//cries

Should I just post her anyway with a description detailed enough that we have a general idea of what she looks like.

If you want to. I am fine with descriptions

Wait no I didn't make a design for her initial persona yet

Actually... On second thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sumiko Ito

Weapon: Machete

Arcana: Judgement

Personality: Sumiko usually ends up being the "mom" of her friends, due to the fact that she's usually the first one to take responsibility and set things right. Though, taking care of everyone and everything along with her job(s) all the time is pretty draining, so she constantly seems tired. She's not technically too laid-back, but she's usually so emotionally drained that things just can't bother her anymore unless in extreme circumstances. This can also give the impression that she doesn't care about people when in reality she does, since she may seem bored or uninterested when in actuality she's just tired. Despite this, when it comes to physical things, she has a very strong will and always manages whatever needs to be done, whether she wants to or not. Gets easily annoyed with things that are clearly corrupt or unjust.

Background: Being the oldest of three children, Sumiko was forced to grow up early to help take care of the younger ones when their mother left. Even though her father has remarried, and her siblings are old enough to help out around the house, Sumiko still finds herself doing all the chores on top of working. She has just recently graduated high school two years ago, and has spent her time since juggling part-time jobs around town. She's considered very helpful and dependable by anyone that knows her.

Other:

-It's not very noticeable when she has her glasses on, but the area under her eyes is darker than most.
-Sumiko has black hair with some brown-red highlights. It's a bob cut, just barely not touching her shoulders. Her skin is a pale, yellow-tan color. Her eyes are brown as well, so dark they almost look black. She's about 5'5" and would be around 19. She has semi-round rectangular glasses with the circular part of the frames being that invisible kind.
-When the weather is cool enough, she's typically seen in an open jacket with a t-shirt underneath. Her pants usually consist of black, yoga-like pants or jeans.
-Of course she has her driver's license. DESIGNATED DRIVER, GO
-
She has a machete because she chops bamboo and stuff in a relative's yard. Damn stuff just grows way too fast.

[Insert Picture here when I get around to it.]

Chart's all the way at the bottom

Initial Persona: Minokawa
Arcana: Judgement

Description: Sumiko's minokawa appears to be similar to a bearded vulture in general shape. Its piercing eyes reflect light like mirrors. The feathers on its body appear stiff and angular, having a shine similar to polished steel. The talons are pointed and hooked like spears, as is the beak. Overall, the bird itself is a silvery color, but parts of it, such as the beak and some of the scaly bits of leg, are embellished with bronze and gold. It almost looks as if it is somehow encased in armor. Surrounding the bird are several small, star-like objects orbiting it, as well as one golden-yellow orb and one white orb. The golden orb shines brightly, while the white one gives a soft gleam, and the stars twinkle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Claire Rose
Eh, you can or I can.
I would probably just explain it as the door being super old and rotting away or whatever.

Eh, you can or I can.
I would probably just explain it as the door being super old and rotting away or whatever.
I wasn't sure if you were doing something specific or not. Tis why I asked

Not literally waiting.
But waiting.

"Won't care about it until it comes out" waiting.

tumblr_nv57m10ubr1u551u0o1_1280.png

INTEREST CHECK - Interactive Quest Roleplays | IwakuRoleplay.com

*cough* please check it out and let me know if it is good my lovely friends and people who help this wonderful roleplay live. *cough*

Also if everyone would like I can get us all in the church and who hasn't shown can just kind of pop up and be like "Why the fuck did you all leave me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.