Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Imagining Nihil actually trying to put any of those on.*

Wait, what about her scars? She doesn't mind people looking at her scars?

Cause alot of these would show her scars.

I'm not drawing this.

Anyway did anyone ever figure out that thing I said about Nihil a while ago.

8641a665fda0877b90f0def20e455085.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how to view my watched threads? It is only sending me to unread threads. But i need the whole list.

Dammit I hate this new Iwaku update

Figured I would ask here before I actually asked the professionals.

There should be an option right below the bar (two down from title, below where your threads how up) that says show all watched threads, click that.

• Thank You
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Name: Kyo Sasahara
Weapon: Fisticuffs, generally brass knuckles
Arcana: Fortune
Personality: Kyo is a horrible person, at least the kind one wouldn't affiliate themselves with openly. He's a pervert, a bit of a narcissist and just wholly unpleasant to be around, especially since he always seems to have the 'right' opinion. He seems to be lost in his own little world half the time and can appear selfish because of this. However underneath that shallow nature is…more shallow nature actually, but he is surprisingly loyal to those he trusts, more than likely due to his crippling loneliness, and he's surprisingly easygoing so there's probably some other good traits hidden in there…maybe.
It seems he's enjoyed most when he's napping…because he's quiet.

Background: Very little is known about Kyo not because he's mysterious but more because no one has really cared enough to inquire. What little is known is he moved to the city about a year ago, and since then has been running with a gang of delinquents, he's considered another truant student at the school and spends most of his time fighting other delinquents, if he's not doing that then he's hanging with Yuji somewhere, sleeping or trying to flirt with anyone of the female gender.
Other: Kyo has a strange way about him, more so then his normal attitude especially when it comes to his thinking.
Tks6lDM.jpg
Standing at 5'10 Kyo has messy blond hair he keeps hanging past his ears due to the red earrings in his ears, like his companion his clothing is normally slovenly, actually a little worse then Yuji's most of the time. His messy shirt hangs out his blazer is always unbuttoned and hangs open, and a small chain hangs out off his belt and loops into his pocket. He normally removes his tie or wears it loose.
He has a bit of muscle tone in his arms and he seems to keep an eye on his body at least, mainly due to keeping his handsome appearance, he weighs about 208 pounds.

Persona

0a7DOsq.png

Kusi Mitama

Reactions: DNA
Approved.

Now DNA can draw all the otp pics she wants

*trips over the first hurdle*

So who still needs to get to thy church?

*thought about trying to make a new group rp. Looks at the new thread stuff. Quits.*

Looks like I am quitting Iwaku guys.

But seriously this whole new everything is killing my brain.

It is too confusing and it seems, in my opinion, like a mess. Like it wants to be organized but isn't. Maybe it's me, probably is, but I don't think I will look for any new roleplays, create any new ones and just stick to this, the other group rps I am in and my 1x1 over PM.

*brain dies*

Kazue, Yuji-Kyo, and anyone traveling there right now.

Kazuosada.
Are just getting kicked to the curb I guess.

You'll grow into it, Eclaire.

They went gay for each other and eloped. Me and DNA kind of made it a thing. I think?

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

nah.

I don't like change so I may figure this shit out in like a year. I am not going to stress myself over something I don't have to touch.

Like I don't like how everything is created in one thread, and just idk its too much for my brain to process what is created and which one would be the IC and the OOC and then there can be a sign up thread. I understand it makes less spam with a bunch of threads and squishes them into one but like why? It took me ten minutes to find the IC button and it was in huge bold and a giant button to the side. Away from the focus.

Anyways I just need something to bitch about because I haven't bitched lately.

(I really want to make another successful rp because this is the only one that I have made that's lived.)

Oh and come Dec 17 this will be a year old. RIP

We should make an event for the thread's first birthday.

Secret santa event. I don't even know if that is a thing in Japan but random gift exchanges are the best

Nihil gets Kyo.

*shoves gift at him* "I was going to get you something else, but I wasn't sure how to wrap up a bath tub"

Quick, someone give me a weapon we haven't used that isn't a gun

I was thinking machetes

Status
Not open for further replies.