Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like if Kyo tried to touch ANYONE he'd get a rude welcome from Kuchisake-Onna. Or Nihil. Or both. You know, the whole "I am thou" thing.

I could see it but he might see that attention as a good thing...
"Oh so she's the jealous type...I get it!"
It would be a bad situation, I'd fear for his life eventually.

Well. I mean. He's not exactly wrong. He's got the wrong reasoning, but his conclusion is right. So...

Anyway, what I want to know is what he has to say about that pair of giant, rusty, blood-stained shears pointed right at him.

"...Nihil I feel like there's been some misunderstanding. I know you love me and I think somewhat fondly of you too but I think she's trying to kill me. I'm getting some mixed signals here....did I miss your birthday, not comment on your haircut...should I have not taken a picture of you while you were sleeping stop me if I get it,"-Kyo before he dies.

That would be about it, he'd assume he missed some big hint if he's about to die.

I can just imagine her saying nothing except for, "You disgust me." Before the slow, agonizing end.

Classic Nihil.

It was the birthday thing. She's still pissed about that.

Why am I talking like they're actually a couple? Mizos what did you do to me???

Okay but we need a Nihil (or Yuji) birthday where everyone's in stupid party hats and they're all sitting around a table and Nihil/Yuji just is just sitting there being a grump and won't even smile for the pictures.

"So it was phone th-aagghhh."
Famous last words.

Hahaha, he's forgetful over everything. (Like leaving Yuji alone at the church)

Muhaha, can't escape the Kyo

He's a decent guy...once you get past everything that's wrong with him.

I. I shouldn't be entertaining the thought of Nihil/Kyo as much as I am.
Stop me.
This is terrible.
She doesn't deserve this. She never did anything wrong.

Hahaha it's too late, he's a like a virus. It can't be undone.
Well the easiest solution is to overwrite him, beat his charisma with something even stronger.
The damage can't be undone though, I learned the hard way.

Damn... Guess we got to get someone to step up their game.

which shouldn't be that hard. Kyo is kinda trash

The problem is finding someone to willingly throw themselves to Nihil.

That's the key, only thing Kyo's got is perseverance, find someone else with it and he'll be overshadowed easily. He's a low key sidekick(here anyway) his existence is easily written over.

Now who would go after Nihil, willingly jump into the potential flames.

Kazuo already kinda did. So currently he's the best candidate.

Unless Aiva stays MIA like this. Then that's down the drain.

Nihil was really confused about Osada's story thing and his hug and she thinks that he might have a crush on her. So, that's probably the next closest option.

also, that thing with the picking her up doesn't really put any evidence against this

Hmm indeed, I don't know though a new challenger has appeared. He could pull a stopper.
Either A. He goes after Nihil, or B. Kazue's getting some love. Either way it'll be interesting.

I dunno. If he starts the whole "You've got pretty eyes" thing, Kyo at least won't be punched straight away. She'll just be confused for a bit and try to figure out what he wants.

Unfortunately, there's a good chance that whatever comes out of his mouth next is gonna piss her off.

100% on that one, if it's not the first it's the second. Sometimes he opens great...then just falls apart. Other times he opens horribly and preceeds to mess everything up. (The phone call for example)
It's just...not going to happen, every attempt is a bad end it's inevitable.

Watch and be amazed, everyone, as one man single-handedly messes up every single thing possible with the demon lord!

He's gonna die if he goes after Nihil.

The only other way into her heart, other than the ice cream, is to be a bumbling fool and make her laugh all the time.

He get's beat down almost every single day by Mira alone, after all those fights to die by Nihil, poor thing.

Oh that's Kyo's specialty! Well not his specialty but a skill he's proficient at, that's a slim sliver of hope right there.

Hahaha it's okay, the probability is still incredibly low. Though Nihil does have +5 to her stats in his eyes...that's a big jump.

Just remember every time he appears, in some world, somewhere far away, it was a possibility, a 1% possibility.

In a world where there is a very desperate Nihil, and they are the last two people on Earth.

Oh the last two people that changes things, .7% percent excuse me.

That extra .3% only exists because of the slim possibility of someone worse then him around, if they don't exist it's not even 1%.

Status
Not open for further replies.