Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but one should never be 'Kyo' desperate.
It's right below 'I have Terminal Cancer' there are steps to this.

Hmmm so the current possibility(slim as it is) for Nihil is Osada or Kazuo. I'll admit I'm curious here, especially for the fate of Ken.

Now, it might seem very hard to charm a Nihil, but it's not hard. Just oddly specific.

First, acquire mint ice cream. Make sure it has whip cream and a cherry on top. Sprinkles are optional, but she'll only like them if they're the rainbow kind. Now, when you present it to her, be casual. Hell, have another ice cream for yourself and try to pull off the whole "Yeah I was gonna get some but then I thought you might want one."

This is the hook. You've got her attention now.
Not only has she been presented with food, she has been presented with her favorite food.

*Takes notes* Uh huh...uh huh.

Kyo's information network might actually come in handy, this is good. It's all about the technique then, it's simple but yet complex at the same time. Yes...yes...I understand. After that just make sure not to say anything stupid right, don't wanna ruin the attempt.

Now, the second part is the hard part, if you don't like this sort of thing.

Find a horror movie. Something really REALLY dark and gorey. She likes it when people actually try to fight the monsters/killers and it's a decent scene in terms of length.

Alternatively, if you're a wuss, you could grab a Found Footage genre film. These ones aren't so scary but she likes the style. Recommended picks are REC (not Quarantine, she will flip her shit and the relationship will be ruined at this point) or Cloverfield.

Pick a date and watch the entire thing with her. Make sure to bring over those microwavable packets of popcorn if you're not seeing something new in theaters. (Extra butter is KEY) If it's a horror movie, don't scream like a pansy.

*flips page over and continues writing* Got ya, taking note of all of this. Sad since Kyo likes horror movies (old school type who pulls the 'I got ya it's okay' move...though here it wouldn't really work).

Okay so the Ice Cream is the opener, extremely important but the harder part is the movie, don't forget the butter got ya. These are some amazingly specific things, good luck to the ones who try.

Alright since you shared Nihil I'll tell you the quickest way to Yuji's heart (Not that anything will happen but fair is fair).
Ready your pencils because it is intricate.

Wait: I forgot one last thing.

Nihil is alone. Like, physically along with mentally. She lives in that huge house all by herself when her parents are away.

You have to visit her a lot. If you're at that stage where you can make physical contact, remember to play around with her hair a little bit.

Oh that sounds like an important step, it makes sense too. Perseverance is key then. *Writes quick note down* Got it.

Now first and foremost someone is getting hurt, it is inevitable there is no way of out of it, accept there is going to be pain.

There's a time frame in knowing him, within a specified time frame get into a fight with him and this is especially important. Do.Not.Talk.During. He has to initiate it though (and trust me this is really easy to do).
He bonds through emotions not words when he get's to know people at first. If this is done physically he'll accept whoever fought him. (Valentine ruined this chance the poor guy). Mentally he'll be distant but, and it'll be subtle, he'll stand closer to the person then anyone else.

If a fight is not initiated the distance will remain for a while so get used to it, but this is merely the quickest route. Got all that? Good step two.

Man. Good thing Nihil isn't that much of a talker (and also thinking about taking up his offer on a fight when she wasn't going into flare.)

I'm kidding. She wouldn't go after Yuji. Probably. I'd see them being bros with each other but not a couple.

Besides. We all know Kazue has a crush on the guy.

Sarcastic Soul mates, that's how it works....actually scratch that it'd just end in violence. I think Bro's is the best option, besides she's already got two guys, three's a crowd or something like that.

Second step.

Find the holy animal and bring it to him, it is his greatest weakness this will expose his other side which is hidden beneath twenty different inner shields. Once it's seen it'll initiate 'why am I so embarrassed around them' mode. This is good, exploit this. Due to the previous closeness it will cause his mind to break into two sides, from there it's just a matter of staying near him. Oh and don't forget the 'pain' part. He wants nothing to do with someone not willing to get into a few brawls with him, love is found on the battlefield, punching other delinquents in the face is part of this.
Keep it up and he'll slowly close the distance, eventually forgetting about personal space.

Final Note: He's simple minded most of the time, remember this.

There that's the easiest way. However if the that first step is missed...it's a 56 step progress just to get to step two.

Man, Yuji is such a nerd.
Nah I'm totally up for Sarcastic Soul Mates (that video is also a gem). The thing with Nihil is, sometimes she seems aggressive but she's actually just joking around. This is partly why she has no friends.

Wow. Yuji's involves a lot of pain. Nihil would probably avoid that, considering she's usually hurting every day anyway.

Yeah underneath that delinquent self is another delinquent and under that is irritation and under that is a nerd.

Huh Yuji is normally seriously aggressive...and thus has no friends. Boom Sarcasm

It's this reason he's single (aside from his attitude), if someone is willing to endure physical pain to be together then in his mind he sees no reason not to condone their presence. Similar too:
"You're willing to take a bullet for me, guess that means your loyal to me."
Extremely simple, take a punch for him and from him and that's enough to be a casual acquaintance off the bat.
There's a long inter web of matters within the confines of the relationship (thus why he and Mira aren't a thing) but that'd be boring and I'd rather not go into all that. Since the time frame has passed for everyone in terms of the fight it's impossible to close that intimate distance now, well except Takako and Lucelle since they just met but lesbians so a big' no' there.

Bro's for the win though, the bonds of friendship. In every series there's always the one person (sometimes two) whose alone. That's Yuji in this case.

Rest in fucking pieces, Yuji. You will be missed. At least a little. Nihil holds some respect for you for taking that headbutt like a champ and being willing to fight.

Nihil needs to get a date, though. How else are we gonna get Hashihime? C'mon. We need her ult for that completion achievement.

Hahaha a date for Nihil...that's a fun thought actually.

She's surprisingly really affectionate, but only when you're alone. She's extremely embarrassed by PDA.

If you want to see her less grumpy, take her to the amusement park. She will only accept the most thrilling of roller coasters.

Hahaha that's adorable, Oh I gotta see this one of those two better succeed.

Ah the theme park, that's a classic right there. Can't go wrong with it.

My friend just sent me this with absolutely no context.
Why.

tumblr_m6m5qd0uaw1r2k5jto1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.