Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God.

I wonder how those few Nihils across time and space are doing.

Is there a happy couple somewhere? Do they work out well on some alternate plane?

That's a good questions, the alternate reality Nihil's. Hehehe interesting...

I want to entertain the idea actually but I must depart, later DNA.

Yeah I'm going to sleep. It's almost 4 AM here.

Besides, we have like 5 pages going on and on about stupid shit like Kyo and crack confessions. I think that's enough for one night.

Good Night

So Persona is one of my all time favorite series, are there open slots? I'm working on a CS but I won't be able to join in and RP until after this week as I have some tests.

@Auchhior there's a list on my first post right under the original post of what arcanas are taken

I'm not sure if sign ups are still open... I'll have to ask @CrimsonRoseBlood when he's here.

What arcana do you plan on using?

@Auchhior there's a list on my first post right under the original post of what arcanas are taken

I'm not sure if sign ups are still open... I'll have to ask @CrimsonRoseBlood when he's here.

What arcana do you plan on using?
Yeah, I saw the list. My CP is done although it's a rather rough draft, I was planning on using the Universe/World arcana since it's still open.

Yeah. That's fine. Still need Crim's word on it... Wherever he may be... Who knows at this point.

Random things I just remembered that you might want to know:

We're using Endurance for magic defense and Defense for physical defense. That's why they're both there.

I wouldn't recommend reading up on the IC just yet until you've been accepted. Just to save you from like 7 pages of nonsense just in case.

I wouldn't recommend the OOC either. That's nearly 100 pages of bullshit

@AutumnWyvern it's your turn to post. Just a reminder.

@ Everyone else, I added a spoiler near the top of my post that includes the current battle order. So we don't keep flipping back. I thought I already did this but apparently I didn't. So. Here you go.

That's a life saver thanks DNA

Auchhior I hope you're able to join, Crimson normally pops up at random intervals.

Also Mizos, I forgot to tell you.

Part of the reason Nihil and Kyo wouldn't work out is because. Well. Jealousy. If she sees him complimenting another girl she's gonna be upset for DAYS.

Ahhh yeah that makes sense. He's loyal due to how often he's rejected but he can't help himself in complimenting. That's a shame.

Well it kinda depends on how casual it seems. She could let a few things slide.

Still think she'd end up killing him, though. Better find another guy.

... Imagine someone you hardly know coming up to you and declaring himself to be your boyfriend though. Kyo, why.

Yeah another guy is advised, even though it'd be casual. If he noticed even the sliver of jealousy he wouldn't hesitate to show his 'love' for her is greater immediately.

That's Kyo, he's a fun one. He's an affectionate little bugger.

Nihil just completely internally absorbs all affection she gets.

She might say "go shove a cactus up your ass," with a slight blush

but what that usually means is

"aahhhhh oohhh my Goooddddd someone said I'm pretty I can't handle this oh my God thank yoouuu"

On a side note, I bought Etrian Mystery Dungeon. So naturally, my party consists of Nihil the ninja, Osada the protector, Kazue the runemaster, and Yuji, the medic. Osada keeps taking hits for everyone and for some reason Yuji doesn't like treating poison outside of battles so I have to manually do it or else everyone dies.

I'm here I'm here.

@Auchhior
There is always a spot open, until every spot is filled. As for you not being able to not jump in until a week or so. That's good. It gives us time to rush through the dungeon in a week. If we aren't done with the dungeon it'll be hard to have you jump in. Hence why I didn't introduce Leo yet because they were already in hell the dungeon. If things keep going slow then I may just have to find a way for you to jump in. Hmmmm maybe you literally can jump in.

Lucelle: Look a bird
Val: Its a plane
Nihil: -grumble grumble grumble-
Val & Elle: It's a person
Your character: -splat-

Sorry I just woke up.

@CrimsonRoseBlood
Oh cool it works out.

Also, Should I go ahead and post my CS for approval? Oh, before I did I wanted to make sure Bows and arrows were approved weapons?

I don't see why not. I mean they're used canonically.

Crim's got final word though.

Bows and arrows are fine. They aren't a gun so they are fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.