Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at DNA being the perfect slave helper.

Also you'll be approved once you have the persona sheet up.

Beware of Val huehuehue
No male characters are safe

Also I have a funny idea with Leo and Val mwuahahaha

I'm just the coffee girl.

Also Crim. If that Leo and Val thing is going where I think it's going please don't.

Where do you think it's going?

I was going to do a funny scene with them.

Basically Val is feely feely right? Before Leo is caught being physically female (Odds are at the hotsprings event) Val goes to touch his chest to feel his muscles. On instinct Leo smacks him like a female would if their boobies were touched. Everyone is probably going to think nothing of it because it's Val after all and what guy wants his touch.

Basically Leo will be the only male to hit him after Val flirts. Well not counting the actual fight that took place. Also wouldn't it be odd if Nihil and Lucelle were a thing? Like miss hates everyone and miss likes everyone a couple. How would that work?

Also guess what time it is?

Ship names for all possible ships.

So @Auchhior please state your characters sexual preference. It may seem odd to ask but we have discussed who would be with who since like day one.

Also that guy is from Dark Souls XD its sad I know that because of my friend and his addiction to those games lol

@Auchhior

Just switch the first skill and the second one. So it will be light damage then medium damage. Only makes sense to start with a weaker then get a stronger one.

Auchhior you don't have to state your character's sexual preference. Crim is just a dork.

Though I'm not too keen on using a character ripped straight from Dark Souls as a persona. But ultimately it's up to Crim.

I mean we did kick out someone for literally just copy/pasting the info of a character on the Dangan Ronpa wiki as the bio for their "original character"

• Thank You
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Well this person isn't as dumb as the previous one. They actually read stuff before hand and did all the requirements without question. It is ok for their persona to be a face claim of someone from a game. I mean Leo is a face claim and name from a game. Plus as long as the Dark Souls universe isn't brought in then it's fine.

Eh. True.

I wasn't talking just face claim though, like even the name and the lore. But as long as there's no crossover I guessssss it's fine.

@CrimsonRoseBlood
Yeah, I spent a bit of time going through images to find something suitable since I figured I should create one as well. I like the design of most everything from Souls games so yeah xD.

@DNA

Ah, Well I'm rather bad at drawing so I was probably going to use an image I found regardless. Before this which kind of fits the theme it was giant robots in some cool backgrounds I'd downloaded a bit before xD. I can redo his info so it's not from DS? It's mostly just a reference to one of my favorite series than anything. I wasn't planning on stealing anything from other series.

Last edited:
Reactions: DNA
Well I mean each persona is supposed to have a lore. -shrugs- still better than Ouchies that one guy's person and persona. By like a million.

Damn Well Val is still Val mwuahahaha and no it is fine as long as there is no crossover. If thing's don't pick up the. I will find a way to throw him into the chaos.

Yeah I'm okay with it now that it's explained.

Anyway, you didn't completely rip your character from another game and keep the character relations from that game in the bio. So. Yeah that's a lot better than that guy.

Also why do we have so many goddamn tall people in here.

Takako and Kazue are the shortest, which from what I remember they're only a little bit shorter than the average height for females in Japan. (Pretty sure it's around 5'2")
Nihil at 5'9" is supposed to be unnaturally tall for a girl for that extra awkwardness.

Status
Not open for further replies.