Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, anything in which the world itelf is extremely interesting.
PEACEKEEPERS OF MIDWORLD
(Post+Apocalyptic-Scifi-Fantasy-Bounty-Hunters)

It is the year 3333 on the planet formerly known as "Earth", currently known as "Midworld" and damn, has Midworld seen some trouble. In under a thousand years, it's been through quite a few of what people would refer to as "Apocolypse Scenarios" ranging from nuclear war to a full on assault from other dimensions, resulting in a world of magic and mutants where the majority of the human population are either curled up in enourmous elevated "Cradle Cities" or fighting for their life in the unforgiving wastelands and wilderness. But as you can imagine, in a world filled to the brim with evil forces and ferocious monsters, humanity needs a sword and shield to protect itself with, thus giving rise to the most dangerous job on the planet...
PEACEKEEPlNG

When trouble stirs in the cities and when wars rage in the wastes, it's up to local peace keepers to put their foot down and their weapons up, and restore the order for a reasonable* price.

But what makes a peacekeeper, you ask? There is essentially one way to be one. You simply acquire the means to combat dangerous things, and convince people to pay you to do it. The two difficulties are avoiding death, and moving from place to place to find jobs which, factors back into avoiding death, as even peacekeepers struggle outside the cities.

Peacekeepers generally utilize technology, mutation, magic, or some mix thereof in their endeavors. Some Peacekeepers go so far as bordering on, or perhaps not even being considered, human.

Magic is utilized by tapping into the magical power that leaks into our world from other dimensions, in lieu of that, the soul's own energy can be used in an emergency.

Mutations are either accidental or intentional genetic manipulation, hopefully bestowing superhuman abilities rather than the inability to produce bone marrow.

Technology is when you kill it with gizmos, doodads, and or a generous amount of ballistic weaponry. Technologocal level allows things such as Cybernetic Augmentation, A.I., and energy weaponry to exist.

STORY
This story starts when a team of peacekeepers, (The players) are forced to work together to combat a mysterious criminal faction that has this far killed every lone peacekeeper sent after it. How they tackle this is up to them.

RP will contain no limitations on violence or language, and character death will be possible under conditions I'm still deciding on. (Probably gonna let the group help decide if I get some players.)

Questions and suggestions are encouraged and appreciated, and I'd anyone wants to help with some world building, I'd greatly appreciate it.

*Citation needed

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. Do the peacekeepers have to be human?

Status
Not open for further replies.